Kamichu!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
paizuri
Org Profile

Kamichu!

Post by paizuri » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:53 pm

This is the official Kamichu! discussion thread.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:40 pm

Well then, if you want more information on the series, you can go here. But here's the gist of it. A middle school aged girl name Yurie told her friends just out of the blue that she became god (don't ask how or why, she just did :lol: ).

I don't know how to say this, but this series is just flat out adorable. Not to mention that the animation is really good and definetely has fluidity on quiet moments. I also found it cute of the various gods that appear on different things of which Yucie can see only.

Cute, innocent, and fun. Definetely worth watching. :D
ImageImage

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:46 pm

I'll agree, the show definately has a strong cute factor. Like the hurricane face, and all the little (or sometimes large) gods wandering around.

The animation style reminds me a lot of Twin Spica, another underrated show.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:51 pm

madbunny wrote: The animation style reminds me a lot of Twin Spica, another underrated show.
I pretty much dropped that series because I ended up crying at the end of every episode; the nearly constant innocence of Asumi really got to me. :cry:
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”