Last Exile

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Swordfish23
Org Profile

Last Exile

Post by Swordfish23 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:17 am

First off i know this should be in series discussion but for some reason i cant explain it says moderators only. But anyways, just watched the hole series in last week and never seen it before or anything and wow..i really should of. What great characters,story,action and graphics..i mean damn..nothing else like it. But yeah i was wondering if anyone could answer me a question about the end. First off Dio (or however u spell his name) oh yeah Diao..died right? Its implied but then in the engine room of the Sylvana you hear his voice and it makes it seem like Luciola's sacrifice was pointless. Also whats with the name enscribed onto Alex's Gravestone..not even sure what language that is. But yeah that ending was fantastic with the super unexpected Alex strangling Delphina. Last question who was Alex's voice from, sounded super familiar..anyone know what other Anime's? Thanks, ill say no more till some feedback.

[paizuri: It helps to read the rules for the section first before posting. You have to request threads to be made for certain series.

Other Last Exile threads include:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=47446 (episode 26, final episode) ]
"The suffering of one is nothing when compared to the suffering of all." -Hero

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:19 am

There is a reason Alex's voice sounds so familiar! He's been in a ton of stuff. Here's the link to that voice actors list of shows.

Moritaka Toshiyuki

The quick list:
Tenjo Tenge
Bleach
Berserk
Shuffle
Madlax
Fumoffu

and so on.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Digital Mantra
Org Profile

Post by Digital Mantra » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:31 pm

What struck me most was the innovative mechanical designs used in this anime. The ships, physics and concepts were spot on.

This anime also reminded me of Xenogears allot! You look at it in a comparitive perspective and you got your lambs, solarins, the ship that brought life to the planet, and even a deus ex machina figure in the end :D

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:40 am

The equipment designs in the anime were awesome. The van ships were 30s race cars flying like 30s race planes!

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”