Fruits Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Mahotsukai_Hanajima
Org Profile

Fruits Basket

Post by Mahotsukai_Hanajima » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:47 pm

I think [episode 4] was incredibly HILLARIOUS (even though poor Kyo-kun was beat senseless). Kagura all together made me laugh so hard i passed out i couldnt breath for so long! *hahah* Anyway what do you guys think? ~Shea

[paizuri: Text modified to make sense because I changed the thread title.]
~Boredom~

KaneDragon
Org Profile

Post by KaneDragon » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:13 pm

I liked ep 13 more (I'm up to ep 16 now). Kyo could try telling Kagura off (those fits of hers are just way too hazardous), but I can understand if he hesitates to do so (yikes). He could at least try to defend himself. All that training doesn't seem to have helped if the only person he can hold his own against is Haru... It also puts a cramp on his future prospects if he already has Kagura proclaiming her love... I'll have to see.

ZealDarklord
Org Profile

Post by ZealDarklord » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:39 pm

But Kagura's love for Kyo must be strong because she still loves him even after seeing his true form and the way that Kagura can find so much to love about one person is way Tohru likes her way of loving people.

But even so Kyo shouldn't always get beaten up by her.
Can't the end of the road be also thought as the beginning for the journey back.

Mahotsukai_Hanajima
Org Profile

Post by Mahotsukai_Hanajima » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:56 pm

Kagura really DOES love him but i think she is bi-polar. She only beats him cuz she loves him! Ive seen EVERY ep of Fruits Basket. Kagura doesent get him in the end though it kind of leaves on a cliff hanger... But he DOES end up holding her hand! ^_^ ~Shea
~Boredom~

ZealDarklord
Org Profile

Post by ZealDarklord » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:56 pm

I've only read a bit of the manga but i reckon Kyo acts a bit differently in it than in the anime
Can't the end of the road be also thought as the beginning for the journey back.

Queen_Kay
Org Profile

Post by Queen_Kay » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:27 pm

That episode is one of my favorites, because Kagura is one of my favorite characters! I love her outfits and that demented cat thing that is on her back. I thought it was kind of funny how Kagura was introduced into the episode, because at first she looked shy and was behind the wall and asked if Kyo was there and then she started beating him up and that caught me off guard...

lifeless dream
Org Profile

Post by lifeless dream » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:27 pm

Queen_Kay wrote:That episode is one of my favorites, because Kagura is one of my favorite characters! I love her outfits and that demented cat thing that is on her back. I thought it was kind of funny how Kagura was introduced into the episode, because at first she looked shy and was behind the wall and asked if Kyo was there and then she started beating him up and that caught me off guard...
lol i really like kagura's clothes too. Her personality mood swings are a little werid though but i think it adds to the comedy of it all.
"Dont worry one day your prince charming will come, mine just took a wrong trun, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."

~unknown~

lifeless dream
Org Profile

Post by lifeless dream » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:28 pm

Queen_Kay wrote:That episode is one of my favorites, because Kagura is one of my favorite characters! I love her outfits and that demented cat thing that is on her back. I thought it was kind of funny how Kagura was introduced into the episode, because at first she looked shy and was behind the wall and asked if Kyo was there and then she started beating him up and that caught me off guard...
lol i really like kagura's clothes too. Her personality mood swings are a little werid though but i think it adds to the comedy of it all.
"Dont worry one day your prince charming will come, mine just took a wrong trun, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."

~unknown~

Queen_Kay
Org Profile

Post by Queen_Kay » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:42 pm

Exactly, it's especially funny how Shigure reacts to his house being damaged and in this episode his kitchen got burned! I thought it was adorable when Tohru helped Kagura fix the door and they stuck those animal shapes on it.

ZealDarklord
Org Profile

Post by ZealDarklord » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:39 am

Queen_Kay wrote:Exactly, it's especially funny how Shigure reacts to his house being damaged and in this episode his kitchen got burned! I thought it was adorable when Tohru helped Kagura fix the door and they stuck those animal shapes on it.
Yeah Kagura just kept making cat shaped ones

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”