Fruits Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Brigid
Org Profile

Post by Brigid » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:19 pm

Yeah. Kinda tough to top Furuba. :lol:
I am a rabid Inuyasha fangirl! Fear me!
Check out my videos! <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 425041">In my profile.</a>

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:33 am

I just read the last chapter of fruits basket. And I would like to thank you all for making a macho man cry like a new-born baby.....
Spoiler :
LIKE! omfg, I cried like all night when I read the least couple of pages.
TOHRU AND KYO AL THE WAY!! they grew old together!!!
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

magequeenhoshi
Org Profile

Post by magequeenhoshi » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:51 pm

I really loved this anime but I could definitely tell they stopped at a key part. (almost cried in the last few episodes.) I'm hoping to collect the manga series soon. :book:

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Shoujo...

Post by hasteroth » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:09 am

Romance....not interested...I hate crying....but maybe....just a little....I did watch a little bit of 5cm per second.....it was too sad....I couldn''t finish.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Brigid
Org Profile

Post by Brigid » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:08 pm

magequeenhoshi wrote:I really loved this anime but I could definitely tell they stopped at a key part. (almost cried in the last few episodes.) I'm hoping to collect the manga series soon. :book:
Yeah, they so did. I saw the anime first and was like... what? That's it? What about the cure? The origin of the curse? Tohru making a choice between Yuki and Kyo!?
I am a rabid Inuyasha fangirl! Fear me!
Check out my videos! <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 425041">In my profile.</a>

vivaciousrex
Org Profile

Fruits Basket

Post by vivaciousrex » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:06 pm

:nose: I absolutely LOVE fruits basket... I read the manga... LOL I'm waiting for volume 19...X] PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION FOR SEASON TWO!

LET'S KEEP THIS FURUBA TRAIN MOVIN'! WE WANT SEASON TWO!!!http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/petition-sign.html
Fruits Basket, FMA, BLEACH<3

vivaciousrex
Org Profile

LALALA FRUITS BASKET<3

Post by vivaciousrex » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:17 pm

FRUITSbasket<3

KAKERU IS SMEXII<3<3<3<3

its too bad that we only have vol. 19 of the manga coming out this month in US. im so jealous of everyone else in like... japan or china cause they have all teh volumes out already
XP

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:08 pm

You know what! When I go back to school after Spring Break I am gonna take out some volumes of Fruit Basket from the library and read them! :idea: Wait a sec! I can just read the scans on the web right now! But maybe later on. BUt I will definitely read it!

vivaciousrex
Org Profile

OHMYGOD_itsFRUITSfan<3

Post by vivaciousrex » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:28 pm

i really really really love the manga.... im kind of obsessed with it. but its pretty different from teh anime, which kinda sucks cause the manga is A LOT funnier than the first season of the anime.
ALL YOU ANIME GO-ERS; BEWARE OF DAH MANGA! YOU WILLL GET LAUGH ATTACKS THAT LAST FOREVER. 'specially the 18th vol.

KAKERU IS ADORABLY SMEXXI :twisted:

IF YOU WANT THE SECOND SEASON PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND SIGN THE PETITION!!! LIKE... RIGHT NOW!!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/petition-sign.html

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Re: OHMYGOD_itsFRUITSfan<3

Post by hasteroth » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:51 pm

vivaciousrex wrote:i really really really love the manga.... im kind of obsessed with it. but its pretty different from teh anime, which kinda sucks cause the manga is A LOT funnier than the first season of the anime.
ALL YOU ANIME GO-ERS; BEWARE OF DAH MANGA! YOU WILLL GET LAUGH ATTACKS THAT LAST FOREVER. 'specially the 18th vol.

KAKERU IS ADORABLY SMEXXI :twisted:

IF YOU WANT THE SECOND SEASON PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND SIGN THE PETITION!!! LIKE... RIGHT NOW!!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/petition-sign.html
I haven't watched a single episode but you guys have my support all the way! Provided you support the Clannad people in the Clannad thread with getting a second season if Kyoto Animation drops Clannad. But the future of Clannad is looking pretty bright at the moment but nonetheless I still support you guys! Now to read some of Fruits Basket manga! I'll sign the petition!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”