Furuba- Spoilers with Shigure 'n at!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Tainted_Eden
Org Profile

Furuba- Spoilers with Shigure 'n at!

Post by Tainted_Eden » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:29 am

MAJOR Spoilerage wrote:Mnyar! I just read vol. 9 or whatnot, and I'm a TAD bit confused. >> To me, how Rin's kind of on Shigure's lap, it seems like the two of them are gonna go at it, much like how Shigure and Akito "did it" in the last volume. Shigure's the pimp, yo!

But I'm confused, how is that gonna help her? If I am right, and she does wanna have sex to get pregnant, will that get her out of the main house or something? oO; Also, I'd like to know something else about Shigure and Akito...

If Akito is a girl, and not a member of the zodiac, but Shigure is a man and IS a member, how the HELL do they have sex without him transforming?!
Jebadia wrote:My god, there's currently no picture in my arsenal to sum up how retarded your posts are.

Solaria735
Org Profile

Post by Solaria735 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:21 pm

OK, I will answer your questions one by one, in the spoiler box, both from the published volumes and scans of those volumes that are not released in English yet.
Spoiler wrote: 1. Rin dated Haru, yes? Well, she didn't just one day get tired of him. Akito beat her up badly when she found out about their relationship- that's why she was in the hospital. She broke up with Haru to protect him, and basically figured if she could make him hate her, he'd accept the breakup. She also basically offers herself to Shigure for life if he will help her find a way to help Haru/break the curse.

2. Shigure has NOT slept with Akito yet. He will in a future chapter though. They were just lying around in volume 8. Remember, by volume 9, it has not yet been revealed that Akito is a woman.

3. See #1. Rin isn't trying to get pregnant to get out of the main house; she just wants to help Haru and figures she can by giving the "pervy" Shigure something he would want- sex.

4. Akito IS part of the zodiac, and that's why she can sleep with Shigure without transforming. Remember every time Shigure says, "Go ask God", or something similar. He is referring to Akito, whose role is the god that held the banquet for the animals (the one the cat didn't make it to, etc).
Hope that clears some things up. ^-^ I was just glad we finally met Kureno. There's some good spoilers for him too!

Tainted_Eden
Org Profile

Post by Tainted_Eden » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:14 pm

I love Kureno!! And you are my Akito!! *snuggles* But Kureno was so cute, when I was reading it, I'm like!! OHM!!
I wuvs you aka Spoilerness wrote:He's probably her sex slave or something! *sniffle* Uo-chan, save him!! But nyar.... What animal is she if she's not one of the zodiac? oO; Me is so confuzzled. -_- And you is awesome, I shall be your humble servant. *hugs*
Jebadia wrote:My god, there's currently no picture in my arsenal to sum up how retarded your posts are.

Solaria735
Org Profile

Post by Solaria735 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:34 pm

Like I said before,
Spoiler wrote:
Akito isn't an animal, but she is the embodiment of the god from the zodiac story, so she actually bears most of the curse. This is why she is so sickly. And yes, she did sleep with Kureno, which starts a whole other mess with Shigure that eventually ends up with them sleeping together.
^-^ All these spoiler tags are going to get silly.

Tainted_Eden
Org Profile

Post by Tainted_Eden » Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:31 pm

oO; Yeah, they are gonna get silly, so yay for being vague!

So wait, if you-know-who you-know-what and K-chan, then how the hell does Inu-chan get caught up in it?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”