WHO SAW THE NARUTO MOVIE?????

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Wed May 18, 2005 3:05 pm

jethropr wrote: I didn't see much plot to the story. Aside from the train scene and the very beginning, everything they did fell in accordence to a regular Naruto episode.

I personally hoping for something new in the movie, but instead it was basicly 4 eps put together. Like with the beginning of the movie, how it started was completely awesome, but then they quickly fell into the normal.
You already stated you didn't like the plot, I wonder if now your just trying to explain why you don't like the plot. meh, whatever... -_-

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Wed May 18, 2005 11:10 pm

yes, i was trying to shead light onto why i felt the plot was lacking

Feria
Org Profile

Post by Feria » Thu May 19, 2005 4:43 am

I think part fo the problem with it was the fact as film is alot shorter than doing things in episodes and everyone is used to fights that are 10 or so episodes long. Although I quite liked it, well for the most part, esp the jail break scene, I liked that, well done... although the movie was slightly predictable in some areas... it was worth the watch... what made it esp good was running it after that AWFUL athletics thing... brings out the contrast... God was that thing bad...

Anyone else catch it?
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

koganei_kaori
Org Profile

Post by koganei_kaori » Thu May 19, 2005 4:26 pm

I saw it on the opening day in Japan because my best friend was obsessed. I don't really know Naruto but I thought the character design was really good ^^. But, from what I've seen of the anime, I think that the plot line could've been a lot better, it has degraded from the anime one that's much more dense. But it was ok. I think it's good to see it when you don't really know the serie cause you're less disapointed, since the story is good but it's too far from what people are used to :? I hope I make sence ^^;;;;
Following the darkness that conquers all, I am the messanger of Shinigami-sama. Betrayal comes with great pain.
I am Koganei Kaori

Yorae
Org Profile

Post by Yorae » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:51 am

Meh... I find the movie to be nothing but a long filler with better graphics than the normal show.. I haven't watched it yet, only the pre movie special (Ugh).. I don't know when I'll watch it either :roll:

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:26 pm

Yorae wrote:Meh... I find the movie to be nothing but a long filler with better graphics than the normal show.. I haven't watched it yet, only the pre movie special (Ugh).. I don't know when I'll watch it either :roll:
The pre movie special is unrelated.
The movie is worth watching, has some nice graphics, and a short but fuctional story.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”