WOLFS RAIN LAST EPS TELL ME DA ENDING [*Spoilers*]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:03 pm

Bardiel13 wrote:Eh? So... that "Rebirth of the World" episdode wasn't the end? Cause I saw it on TV last year.
From the point where they leave Jagada's Keep to the "rebirth of the world" was the OAV.

Cartoon Network just cut it into three separate episodes and added credits to the end.
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

animegothgrl
Org Profile

Re: WOLFS RAIN LAST EPS TELL ME DA ENDING [*Spoilers*]

Post by animegothgrl » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:34 pm

yeah that was the last episode alright,it was sad.i was going to cry,but i stopped myself cuz i dont cry,ibut in the end there all alive......

ToboeAndMe
Org Profile

Post by ToboeAndMe » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:41 pm

God I love Wolf's Rain! Damn it broke my heart seeing Toboe use his last bit of energy to die next to Quent. The ending was magnificent though, very strong. All the deaths were really sad! poor tsume! heres how they die:

Darcia meets up with Quent and Toboe, he aims the gun at Quent. Toboe attacks Darcia but is accidentally shot by Quent. Toboe is clinging onto Darcia's arm with his teeth as Darcia talks to Quent. He flings Toboe a distance and shoots quent. After a few socons Toboe struggles to get up, walking over to Quent as blood drips from himself. I think I rembmber what Toboe said

"Mister...mister....(or old man i forget) Im..sorry....I made a promise...that i would protect you....but I failed, im sorry. I wanted to stay with you, like blue. It would have been nice, if we went to paradise, together..." He falls and his head drops on quents outstreched arm. "let me sleep here...for a while.." and stuff happes and he dies.

Blue jumps on Daria and they fall a few feet of athe mountain, Blue smashes her nexk against a rock. Darcia bites into her neck. Hige tries to help her but darcia flings him back with his teeth. Kiba than defends blue, and darcia backs off, but is surpised when he sees Hige biting on his leg. Darcia and kiba jump to a higher level on the mountain, and continue to fight. Tsume finally makes it to the mountain after his goodbye to Toboe. He sees that Hige is laying by Blue. Well after a few words Hige asks tsume to kill him. I think i remember the words to that to. "I want you to do it, I want you to do it with your own fangs." and i forgot the rest. Well yeah tsume kills hige.

Darcia and Kiba are still fighting. When you think Darcia has finally got Kiba, Tsume comes in pushing darcia away and landing perfectly on the ground. Darcia later kills Tsume. Chesa falls down some hige hole at the top of the mountain, and darcia is quick to follow. Kiba doesnt understand, but runs back to Tsume. He tries to help Tsume but tsume yells "Go get him!!.................I dont feel like getting up.." And he quotes what Hige had said "Lets meet again...sometime, in paradise" and dies.

I am waay too lazy to write the rest.

Bardiel13
Org Profile

Post by Bardiel13 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:34 am

I still have no idea how everyone came back to life... :?
Be non-conformist! (Everyone's doing it!)
I guess Max Payne isn't much of a yaoi fan...
Kita1304 wrote: this is my topic and you shouldn't be cridisizing!

bobbarker31
Location: Latitude 40.063 Longitude -80.721.... in the general vicinity
Org Profile

Post by bobbarker31 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:09 pm

Bardiel13 wrote:I still have no idea how everyone came back to life... :?
I am guessing that the world is reborn and that they were reborn into that world. Reincarnation? dunno, really didn't give us a definate answer. Tsume was riding a bike which I remember Wolves can't do. (remember all the other times he was riding as a passenger) So, I would guess that that they were either born into the new world as humans or they just appeared there as humans. Once there, they seemed to take not notice of each other, so their memory as wolves is no longer there.

It is not an uncommon concept where people try to get to the next world which is considered a paradise to this one. It is a common theme in Judeo-Christian traditions and other beliefs. All of the characters were trying to make up for something in their past that ate at them. Along the journey they took to find paradise, they did redeem themselves. Maybe that was what allowed them to find paradise.
If it can't be expressed in numbers or figures, it is an opinion - Robert Heinlein
Like anime? Cosplay? Crossovers? AMVs? You need to go to....

generalhs
Org Profile

Post by generalhs » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:25 pm

You know, if they really wanted to find paradise they just had to ask Eddie Money. I heard he has two tickets to there....

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”