looking for a specific part in an ep of berserk

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

looking for a specific part in an ep of berserk

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:44 pm

I seem to remember there was a scene with a still shot of Griffith recieving the red behelit from the merchant he bought it from. Asuming I'm remembering this correctly, I need to know what ep, and exactly what point in the ep this scene is because I can't find it for the life of me.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Thunder Hawk
Org Profile

Post by Thunder Hawk » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:56 pm

its in the last or second to last episode if i recall correctly.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:14 am

gonna need to be more specific than that,
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Thunder Hawk
Org Profile

Post by Thunder Hawk » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:46 am

i think its when Griffith is turning into a demon. its during a flashback. hes running down allyways to get to the castle, get lost, the shop keeper points him in the right direction. he comes to a mountain of corpses and is meet by a young by that was with the band of the hawk. it is there he gets it IIRC

Evangelion Unit 01
Org Profile

Post by Evangelion Unit 01 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:48 pm

If I remeber correctly it is when griffith and guts are splashing water at each other. it is in the first dvd guts had just joined the band of the hawks and then judo tells guts that griffith wants to see him, so guts goes to see him. Griffith is naked taking a bath and splashing water on himself and then he throws one at guts and then guts gets him back, and then when they are done guts notices the egg of the king of Griffith's neck and guts asks him what it is and then griffith tells him and there is a little flash back of the fortune teller lady telling griffith about the behlet.

How is that for specific.

I was also going to say the second to last episode, but that part does not acctually happen although griffith does see his past with the fortune teller lady there is nothing where she is giving him the behlet. sorry don't remember the episode, but it probably is 4 almost certain, if not then episode 5!
I SACRIFICE!

Last Spartan
Org Profile

Post by Last Spartan » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:11 pm

*gasp* I'm back.
Evangelion Unit 01 wrote:If I remeber correctly it is when griffith and guts are splashing water at each other. it is in the first dvd guts had just joined the band of the hawks and then judo tells guts that griffith wants to see him, so guts goes to see him. Griffith is naked taking a bath and splashing water on himself and then he throws one at guts and then guts gets him back, and then when they are done guts notices the egg of the king of Griffith's neck and guts asks him what it is and then griffith tells him and there is a little flash back of the fortune teller lady telling griffith about the behlet.
You would be correct. Thats the episode. And by the way, the Merchant was Ubik. (The small God Hand with his eyes sewn open)

Evangelion Unit 01
Org Profile

Post by Evangelion Unit 01 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:41 pm

Last Spartan wrote:*gasp* I'm back.
Evangelion Unit 01 wrote:If I remeber correctly it is when griffith and guts are splashing water at each other. it is in the first dvd guts had just joined the band of the hawks and then judo tells guts that griffith wants to see him, so guts goes to see him. Griffith is naked taking a bath and splashing water on himself and then he throws one at guts and then guts gets him back, and then when they are done guts notices the egg of the king of Griffith's neck and guts asks him what it is and then griffith tells him and there is a little flash back of the fortune teller lady telling griffith about the behlet.
You would be correct. Thats the episode. And by the way, the Merchant was Ubik. (The small God Hand with his eyes sewn open)
Man and all this time I thought that those where just cool glasses. :lol: Anyway, I thought that the merchant was ubik and that other demon, the fat one. Him and ubik where the what made up that fortune teller lady in the second to last episode, The great eclipse. Sorry, I don't know the name of the other demon. I only know void, fento (Phemt), and the one you told me Ubik.
I SACRIFICE!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”