Unaird Episode of Pokémon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Unaird Episode of Pokémon

Postby Zapdo33 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:30 am

Does anyone know about the unaired episode of Pokémon [i]Ledgend of Dratini?[/i] That was unaired, because the Safari Zone Warden fired bullets at Team rocket.
Zapdo33

Postby Kyu the Holy Knight » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:56 am

Why not also make this topic about the unaired Porygon episode that caused many a seizure?
Kyu the Holy Knight

Postby Bulghod » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:57 am

wasn't there also an episode in the beginning where a store clerk pointed a gun at Ash at point-blank range?
Bulghod

Postby Kyu the Holy Knight » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:58 am

I believe there was but I don't know which episode?
Kyu the Holy Knight

Postby Super Shanko » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:02 am

Bulghod wrote:wasn't there also an episode in the beginning where a store clerk pointed a gun at Ash at point-blank range?
if im right, thats the episode where Ash got Squirtle, TR robbed them then he went for a super potion.
Life is but a dream.....So what happens when you wake up?
Super Shanko

Postby Bulghod » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:44 pm

huh... so they did air it.
i wish they did show the gun though. I know i would have stood up and applauded the TV for the chance, just the chance, of seeinng Ash get killed.
Bulghod

Postby Super Shanko » Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:23 am

he's come pretty close in the old days getting too close to Charizard.
Super Shanko

Postby Unlimited Rice » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:48 pm

they didn't air that one beach episode over here b/c James somehow had some real looking breasts.. :?
Unlimited Rice

Postby Bulghod » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:54 pm

wait, that shouldn't be that much of a problem. if they can give nude characters cheap-o swimsuits, then they could cover over those breasts or something.
Bulghod

Postby Super Shanko » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:37 pm

i saw a screen cap of that :shock: , i thought it was fake.
Super Shanko

Postby devilmaykickass » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:48 pm

TheUnlimited wrote:they didn't air that one beach episode over here b/c James somehow had some real looking breasts.. :?

Yeah I heard about that back in like my...freshman year of high school O_o. I thought it was just a rumor, because I heard that about the same time Cartoon Network was airing the horrendous dubbed Sailor Moon Super S episodes with the amazon trio, and Fish Eye always had extremely real looking breast...then again, they made him always a female, so I guess it didn't matter. O_o

Yeah and the one that gave people seizures...I've seen it, and luckily, I'm not an epileptic. I don't understand that either though because most of the episodes of Sailor Moon R (all of which were dubbed and aired here) were just as epilepsy provoking as that Pokemon episode if not worse. Though, I never heard of anyone getting seizures from viewing those.

Perhaps my foster mother was right - Pokemon IS satanic and IS filled with demons. :?
devilmaykickass

Postby devilmaykickass » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:17 pm

Oh and...

and from another banned episode...

Also, episode 252. "The Ice Cave" was not aired because Team Rocket purposely infected Brock with a sickness holding the same symptoms as SARS. Why do I find that, and the pictures of people pointing pistols at each other funny? :?
devilmaykickass

Postby :..Darkamist..: » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:18 pm

hmm...ima not really sure if they air or not the ep where Misty got her Horsea and they have to battle Tentacruels...a bit of a screenscrap of that ep was even in the Opening credit :?

later...
later...
:..Darkamist..:

Postby devilmaykickass » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:52 pm

:..Darkamist..: wrote:hmm...ima not really sure if they air or not the ep where Misty got her Horsea and they have to battle Tentacruels...a bit of a screenscrap of that ep was even in the Opening credit :?

later...

They did air it later on and called it "The Lost Episode". It was supposed to be like, episode 18, but they ended up airing waaay later during the Orange Islands segment. It only got aired once and was never released on video, and they cut out the "objection scenes".
devilmaykickass

Postby serebi » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:36 am

hahaha WB makes me laugh at what they decide not to show.. well there REASONs are the funnier "got infected w/ something similar to SARS" ROTFLMAOxD

and i LOVED that episode with the tentacruels that was classic IMO.... i remember years ago they showed it as episode 18 early on in the series and orange island was DEFINITELY not airing

haha yeh i remember the "pokemon is 3VIL and filled with D3M0Ns" my whole church/school was totally against them and i thought it was silly
www.serebi-nation.org

<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=55786">DOWNLOAD MY LATEST MUSIC VIDEO!!</a>
serebi

Next

Return to Anime Series Discussion