Cowboy Bebop 26 [spoilers]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Spike_ Spiegel
Location: Walk down the hallway, left! Right! Brickwall!(Ya, your stoned...)
Org Profile

Post by Spike_ Spiegel » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:46 pm

True True. If you have any more questions about bebop, you need to watch the extra stuff on the movie. :wink: It is very informing. Gives character bios, EP guide, ect. By the way, Its a great movie! :P
"I hate theme parks" -Spike.S

Bardiel13
Org Profile

Re: Spike May have been Too Cool to Kill Definitely!

Post by Bardiel13 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:55 pm

MisnRedWlf wrote:If they leave the series like that, then we have no choice but to assume Spike died on those steps. :cry:
BUT, if they get the idea for a great movie (nostalgia, I could happen!); they could easily bring Spike back. They would just show him leaving the hospital, nursing a wound or a scar, or having Jet lecture him about how reckless he is (again). :wink:
I agree with this guy. It would make sense if that happened (I pray it will) because in the movie HE GOT SHOT THROUGH THE FREAKIN CHEST AND OUT THE OTHER SIDE!!! A little gunshot shouldn't be able to end the life of the almighty Spike! Beautiful or not, I think the ending just didn't fot the series.
Be non-conformist! (Everyone's doing it!)
I guess Max Payne isn't much of a yaoi fan...
Kita1304 wrote: this is my topic and you shouldn't be cridisizing!

The Afrochiapet
Location: you know...that place with the...erm...walls and the door?
Org Profile

Post by The Afrochiapet » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:27 pm

I think you're probably right, if Spike survived, the series could still have more episodes (although Ed and Ein are gone). They could find the secret of why Jet likes bonsai trees, or finding Ed and Ein again, or the relationship between Spike and Faye.

Thats the beauty of Cowboy Bebop, you can just watch one episode from any part of the series and still be entertained because most of the episodes show no connection.
I'm not crazy, the voices told me so...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”