favourite ayashi no ceres episodes

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

favourite ayashi no ceres episodes

Postby syazana » Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:17 am

i love episode 15 - tooya's past
the episode is so sad, i pity aya and i hate aya-look-alike girl very much!!!
syazana

Postby dooey » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:33 am

lolz... this was an awesome series... i just didnt like the idea of everyone marrying there brother/sister or cuzin or sumfing like that.... gross! hehehe
favorite episode ey? yeh episode 15 was probably it.... cant really remember much coz i saw it 2 years ago...
dooey

Postby :..Darkamist..: » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:51 am

iono which ep it is but its the part where they showed Ceres past...interestin ep that was :)
later...
:..Darkamist..:

Postby yumi+chan » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:22 am

I like episode 22 (Song of Redemption) best, because the song Shuro sings is very beautiful!
The most dramatic episode is episode 19, and because I like dramatic episodes, I like that one, too.
yumi+chan

Postby yumi+chan » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:23 am

:..Darkamist..: wrote:iono which ep it is but its the part where they showed Ceres past...interestin ep that was :)

I like Ceres past, too. It's so sad!
yumi+chan

Re: favourite ayashi no ceres episodes

Postby yumi+chan » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:26 am

syazana wrote:i love episode 15 - tooya's past
the episode is so sad, i pity aya and i hate aya-look-alike girl very much!!!

I don't like Toya, that's why I hate every episode which is about him. But his past is interesting.
yumi+chan

Postby Strawberry_ Eggs » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:17 pm

Yeah, I love the epsidoe with Ceres' past, finally finding out the truth about the tenyo. I like the last episode, too.
Random Anime Quote:
"They've drawn us awful carelessly." Osaru (I think, it's one of thoes money guys). Jubei-Chan episode 9.
Strawberry_ Eggs

Postby syazana » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:44 pm

yumi+chan wrote:I like episode 22 (Song of Redemption) best, because the song Shuro sings is very beautiful!
The most dramatic episode is episode 19, and because I like dramatic episodes, I like that one, too.

episode 22 is interesting too i love shuro's song. does anybody here know what is the title for that song? and where can i download it? thanks!
syazana

Postby syazana » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:49 pm

ooppss... just forget what i asked. i just read the rules. i can't ask where can i download a music or an anime episode. i can just discuss about anc episodes here!
syazana

Postby yumi+chan » Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:01 pm

syazana wrote:
yumi+chan wrote:I like episode 22 (Song of Redemption) best, because the song Shuro sings is very beautiful!

episode 22 is interesting too i love shuro's song. does anybody here know what is the title for that song?

Shuro's song (Mugen no Kaze) is really great. It fits great to the atmosphere of that episode. I love this episode :D
yumi+chan

Postby syazana » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:50 am

thanks for telling me anyway! :D
syazana

Postby DReEMiNN oF yOO » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:14 pm

i loved the episode where they showed that toya was the hagoromo [[sp?]]..or the last episode..so cute!
DReEMiNN oF yOO

Postby yuki_shinorei » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:58 am

I too like the last episode too..it shows where Toya and Aya finally have a happy ending forever even though they will die someday..*sob*
yuki_shinorei

i love ayashi no ceres

Postby happiee_gurl » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:34 pm

lol
hehe:Pi love all the episodes of ayashi but chidori shoudn't have died poor yuhi but i hope that touya wont die in the end but i love all yu watses
anime and works its always wonderful
i really love touyas past too and all :lol:
happiee_gurl

Postby Ocean Soul » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:45 am

I like all the episodes.. but after seeing the whole i've rewatched the first one and it felt so different. When i started this anime i just didn't know what to expect. It was funny in the beginning then it turned serious (i'm still talking about the first episode) then when i watched it for the second time i knew how terrible things will happen. It was very different.
Ocean Soul

Return to Anime Series Discussion