end of berserk

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ifihadaninja
Org Profile

end of berserk

Post by ifihadaninja » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:17 am

what volume of the manga picks up where the anime left off?

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:06 am

The first 4 volumes take place after the end of the tv show. And then it continues in like volume 10 or 11.
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

reservoireddog
Location: Los Angeles, Fullerton, Santa Monica, Venice..you'll usually fine me around there.
Org Profile

Post by reservoireddog » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:09 pm

Check out the Berserk PS2 game.
find out more at
"I sell drugs to your Honor student, and I knocked up your daughter."

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:21 am

I'm currently reading the manga, and it's a lot more grahpic and a lot more in depth than the anime series. A must read for all Berserk fans. I'm getting vol 5 tomorrow :P
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

basterd!!
Org Profile

Post by basterd!! » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:08 pm

i pretty certain its volume 13 ( if not then for sure 12) that has the exact last scene of guts screaming in rage as casca is raped.

You wouldn't believe how sick and twisted the plot in the later volumes gets. It kind of makes me wonder if the author if somewhat insane. Let me put it this way, if there's ever more berserks done in ova format, i'm not sure even then, that they'll have the same graphic level as in the manga.

After all when was the last time you watched an ova and seen nude woman, arms tied behind their backs hanging from ceilings with metal collars clamped around their breasts being the only thing suspending them with extra weights tied to their ankles.
"Myau flaps his wings proundly" Phantasy Star 1

In4ser
Org Profile

Post by In4ser » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:54 pm

But now it feels now to childish compared to early volumes in 28. It's like the witch in Guts party is u look like a pirate u must be a pirate! lame....damnit I don't like the kids in the party the other ppl are ok...but I don't now it does have the same feel as be for.

Nandez
Org Profile

Post by Nandez » Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:54 pm

well yeh the kid sin the pary does suck actually the darkness of Berserk comes from the world.When the creator made Berserk he was wathcing the news and things aobut murder and rape and eveyrthing else was shown so he decided to create a world witohut any surgarcoating.

Of course Berserk does hit fantasy pretty big in the manga like Gatts Overtaking Armor.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”