Last Episode Of .Hack/Sign (episode 25)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Last Episode Of .Hack/Sign (episode 25)

Postby kyomi » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:52 pm

Could somebody take the time to explain what in the world happened in the last episode of .hack/sign? I watched it and I was left dumb. Right now I think that I totally lost my time watching the series but it may be because I couldn't understand the final episode. I began to be confused since the instant that Sora was transformed into that monster until the end of the episode. So, somebody, please tell me what it meant. :(

Do not believe it is because I am telling you.
Believe it when you see and determine it is true with your wisdom.
Lord Buddha
kyomi

Re: Last Episode Of .Hack/Sign (episode 25)

Postby TypicalIdiotFan » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:56 am

kyomi wrote:Could somebody take the time to explain what in the world happened in the last episode of .hack/sign? I watched it and I was left dumb. Right now I think that I totally lost my time watching the series but it may be because I couldn't understand the final episode. I began to be confused since the instant that Sora was transformed into that monster until the end of the episode. So, somebody, please tell me what it meant. :(

It meant...

"Go buy the Playstation 2 Video Games so you can continue the storyline!"

That's kind of how .hack works. You have several different mediums that are all part of the same big story.
-= The Typical Idiot Fan =-
I'm just like you, only smarter.
TypicalIdiotFan

Postby ifihadaninja » Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:07 am

nice spoiler warning.....and....thanks
ifihadaninja

Return to Anime Series Discussion