Do Kisame and Itachi ever come back? [Naruto]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:52 pm

Oh by the way "I'm being serious now", Itachi and Kisame do come back before Naruto and Sasuke fight for the 2nd time. My friend told me they came back then I told him to shut up since I wasn't that far in the anime so I don't know what the 2 Akutsu members did when they came back.

Dark Itachi
Org Profile

Post by Dark Itachi » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:12 am

O_O you ppl are crazy lol Cave with pillows. Ne ways i think That Itachi's gonna live... Just my personal oppion... Sasuke wont beat Itachi lol I dunno how he'll catch up to Itachi's speed...
^^^^Click meh sig to visit Hellfire forums^^^^

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:21 pm

well sasuke is somewhat of a prodigy, and he has determination, so he'll catch up but i'm betting that he'll at the last moment decide NOT to kill Itachi and instead spare him (after he's broken his arms)

he'll then hug sakura and they'll skip off into the sunset to save the world using their ninjutsu... as is their nindo... naruto died of syphillus a while bak :D
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

In4ser
Org Profile

Post by In4ser » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:27 pm

They do come back...

*spoiler* Akatsu meets together in some sort of cave, very dark so you don't get a clear shot. But 2 of them are obviously Kisame and itachi, meanwhile, I don't think Itachi the strongest. He's listening to some other guy who ends his sentence with 'yeah...,' (according to inane) and appears to be leader of akatsu.

MomochiZabuza
Org Profile

Post by MomochiZabuza » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:50 pm

well according to other sources i hear he ends his sentances with "yep" which i think is much better and annoying sounding, also i hear he looks like a bat AND WHATS THE DEAL WITH THAT VENUS FLYTRAP GUY!?
Yes I am God

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=67903
... apparently it's awesome

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:07 pm

what the fuck, you people have ideas almost as screwed up as mine, and i thought that that wasnt humanly possible

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”