Do Kisame and Itachi ever come back? [Naruto]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Do Kisame and Itachi ever come back? [Naruto]

Postby MomochiZabuza » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:26 pm

Ive read some of the manga and since they first appeared and ran away they havent done anything...

do they ever come back?
Yes I am God

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=67903
... apparently it's awesome
MomochiZabuza

Postby Coffee 54 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:11 pm

They haven't in the manga yet, but will undoubtly at some point. When we just can't be sure.
Coffee 54

Postby MomochiZabuza » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:25 pm

lol i think it would be funny if they never came back and were just in the show for the like 5 episodes
Yes I am God

MomochiZabuza

Postby Coffee 54 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:38 pm

MomochiZabuza wrote:lol i think it would be funny if they never came back and were just in the show for the like 5 episodes

That'd be great. Then in the last episode Kakashi would look or to the group and say, "I feel like were forgeting something... Nah."
Coffee 54

Postby Daio Kaji » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:23 pm

it'd be hilarious that if after that kakashi scene, they do a flash back to when itachi and kisame leave and then it shows them fall off a cliff so everything else after that was all for not but haha's
:lol: i say, i say :lol:
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D
Daio Kaji

Postby In4ser » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:45 pm

Nah...Sasuke is gonna to kill his brother, one way or another...not to mention the rest of Akatsu wutever organization in which ppl Itachi and Kisame refer to high elchlons meaning they are probably more powerful.
In4ser

Postby kira_924 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:56 pm

yups saskue is definetly gonna kill itachi..eventually...if u keep up with the manga then u wud know wat i mean...im slightly disappointed in the cliffhanger though...well cant wait to see all the atasuki members n stuff..gonna be reeaall interesting..
kira_924

Postby Rurounikeitaro » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:50 pm

He's not gonna make it like you expect it. Watch some crazy shit happen with Sasuke getting knoked unconscious by Itachi then about to get killed until Naruto saves and kills Itachi!! Then Sasuke does his 4 Chidori move with both hands and feet and kills Naruto...... but then Naruto regenrates....AGAIN!! "Just trying to predict the unpredictable :D
Rurounikeitaro

Postby MomochiZabuza » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:35 pm

and then naruto uses rooftile suriken and uses rasengan on them to do the combo rooftile rasengan which can kill a man 50 times before he hits the ground but sasuke opens all his gates on naruto and does konoha senpu on him and it makes him fly off a cliff but then naruto uses byakugan to look into the crevas to see its made of pillows and then dynamically enters the pillows while sasuke kills itachi above...WHAT AN ENDING!
Yes I am God

MomochiZabuza

Postby Rurounikeitaro » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:49 pm

How did Itachi come back to life? Oh, it's because Sasuke has 3 triplet brothers all by the name Itachi. Then the last Itachi comes out of nowhere and does a Kamahamaha with his right hand and Amakaryu no hirameki with the sword in his other and kills Naruto and Sasuke with one hit!! Then Naruto's father comes out of nowhere and slaps with some chakra move that breaks all of Itachi's bones and shoots Kisame with a gun from the future and takes over the world!! :evil:
Rurounikeitaro

Postby Rurounikeitaro » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:52 pm

Oh by the way "I'm being serious now", Itachi and Kisame do come back before Naruto and Sasuke fight for the 2nd time. My friend told me they came back then I told him to shut up since I wasn't that far in the anime so I don't know what the 2 Akutsu members did when they came back.
Rurounikeitaro

Postby Dark Itachi » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:12 am

O_O you ppl are crazy lol Cave with pillows. Ne ways i think That Itachi's gonna live... Just my personal oppion... Sasuke wont beat Itachi lol I dunno how he'll catch up to Itachi's speed...
^^^^Click meh sig to visit Hellfire forums^^^^
Dark Itachi

Postby Daio Kaji » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:21 pm

well sasuke is somewhat of a prodigy, and he has determination, so he'll catch up but i'm betting that he'll at the last moment decide NOT to kill Itachi and instead spare him (after he's broken his arms)

he'll then hug sakura and they'll skip off into the sunset to save the world using their ninjutsu... as is their nindo... naruto died of syphillus a while bak :D
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D
Daio Kaji

Postby In4ser » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:27 pm

They do come back...

*spoiler* Akatsu meets together in some sort of cave, very dark so you don't get a clear shot. But 2 of them are obviously Kisame and itachi, meanwhile, I don't think Itachi the strongest. He's listening to some other guy who ends his sentence with 'yeah...,' (according to inane) and appears to be leader of akatsu.
In4ser

Postby MomochiZabuza » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:50 pm

well according to other sources i hear he ends his sentances with "yep" which i think is much better and annoying sounding, also i hear he looks like a bat AND WHATS THE DEAL WITH THAT VENUS FLYTRAP GUY!?
Yes I am God

MomochiZabuza

Next

Return to Anime Series Discussion