lee will die! (naruto)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:19 am

But now the anime is going into an extra arc that`s not there in the manga to avoid catching up too soon.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

wogan666
Org Profile

fin

Post by wogan666 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:29 am

that bit is finished as of episode 106 107 is back on manga stylez

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:34 am

Calim wrote:They are going to explain Kakashi in the new Naruto Movie coming up!
First of all, that B.S! The movie is something completely different, however with the upcoming mangas, I believe its going to be 239, they going to be talking about Kakashi, a couple of chapters discussing him. Hopefully they will explain his sharinga.

and not its not up two eps 239, more then likely for the anime to reach the manga its going to be somewhere around eps 130-140

Also about the power ups, c'mon that has only happened 2times. It will NEVER!!!! become dbzis...If one character can blow up a mountain, that will be to far. Not even a hokage could do that, why would they go as far as the next generation doing that?
"No one ever achieved victory by sitting back and waiting for it to come to them"

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:38 am

DuoEnigma wrote:
Calim wrote:They are going to explain Kakashi in the new Naruto Movie coming up!
First of all, that B.S! The movie is something completely different, however with the upcoming mangas, I believe its going to be 239, they going to be talking about Kakashi, a couple of chapters discussing him. Hopefully they will explain his sharinga.
Actually its not BS, I saw the trailer for it and it looks like it will explain Kakashi's Past and how he knows so much about the place were their mission takes place.
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:49 am

Calim wrote:Actually its not BS, I saw the trailer for it and it looks like it will explain Kakashi's Past and how he knows so much about the place were their mission takes place.
So you based this theory on a trailer? you said "It looks like it will explain kakashi past" meaning your unsure. The movie is not going to discuss kakakshi eyes, I read post on those who seen the movie, and its something different, what they do talk about is when kakashi was an anbu
"No one ever achieved victory by sitting back and waiting for it to come to them"

Chow_the_cow
Org Profile

Post by Chow_the_cow » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:48 pm

Well, his days in Anbu is a part of his past (obviously) and that is all the person claimed. So whether or not the movie talks about his eye or not is beside the point, the statement was that it would show stuff about Kakashi's Past, not eye, and according to you, that is correct. :wink:

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:49 pm

Ahahah thus I am the victor ^^

and puts to you Enigma :P

[MOD99: This has gotten rather off-topic, so I'm locking it.]
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”