Episode:Vash The Stampede

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
borpii
Org Profile

Episode:Vash The Stampede

Post by borpii » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:17 pm

WAZZUP :!:
In case you haven't noticed, this is a Trigun question. I watched last night's episode on Adult Swim and I saw something strange. At the end of the episode Meryl is watching him and he is talking to some girl; she seems to be wearing clothes that are abnormal for that show/ time/ planet.(T-shirt & jeans. Is that abnormal there? I haven't seen jeans on that planet... :? ) The girl also looks like a cut-out, like when they stick courtesy bushes on Gohan's nads on DBZ. They also cut out when she smacked him.
Anyone who watched the subbed/uncut version of Trigun: is this the original chick, and what did Vash say to get smacked :?:

cilu
Org Profile

Post by cilu » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:26 pm

I'm not quite sure i could follow you, but r u positive that she wasn't Rem??? If i remember, she wore some blue pants (couldbe jeans) and a white T-shirt.... Out of all 26 episodes, that's the one i missed... but since it was kinda of a recap episode, i consider i didn't lose too much :)
Kill all the spiders...and save the butterflies...
It's rational until you realize that by striving for it, you become a spider yourself... (Knives)

borpii
Org Profile

Post by borpii » Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:50 pm

It was definitely not Rem. The girl had a pink sweaterlike thing on and blonde hair. Even if he was hallucinating (sp.) I doubt he would make a lecherous advance on her. She kind of resembled the girl from that episode where he was a bodyguard. That tall police-chick, whose ep. details I can't seem to remember... :?

HeartbreakerByZep
Org Profile

Post by HeartbreakerByZep » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:18 pm

Sorry, I can't help you, but if the girl slapped him I would assume it wasn't a cut-out plastered on there. I didn't watch all of last night's episode on Adult Swim, only the first half, so I didn't see the girl, and I have seen the subbed version of Trigun but that was over a year ago...
Look at all my trials and tribulations
Sinking in a gentle pool of wine.
Don't disturb me now, I can see the answers
'Till this evening is this morning, life is fine.

kikio
Org Profile

Post by kikio » Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:53 pm

i might be able to help, but i need to kno more about what the scene in the ep. was like. and could you tell me what happend at then end?

Cleofu
Org Profile

Post by Cleofu » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:49 pm

*waves* 'Allo!

I believe I can help you, but only with one small part of the questio:.

Rem would be wearing jeans because she was directly from Earth. *nodnod* She was a survivor, remember? ^-^

Sorry I can't answer your original question. -.- I do remember that girl--it was really odd to see her wearing jeans and a T-shirt. My friend Jali said she saw a girl wearing jeans in another episode. Perhaps there's a trend?

kikio
Org Profile

Post by kikio » Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:26 pm

i wish i new what epeisode you guys were talkin about. could you please tell me a little more about? :(

wolfwood_19
Org Profile

Post by wolfwood_19 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:35 pm

Ooh. I have that one on DVD. Unfortunately, my stupid new computer isn't compatible with my DVD player so I can't check it right now.

Gimme a while, I'll figure this one out.

wolfwood_19
Org Profile

Post by wolfwood_19 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:37 pm

That and I just remembered that I loaned it to my friend.

But we'll solve this. You have my word as an Anime Man of the Cloth.

wolfwood_19
Org Profile

Post by wolfwood_19 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:47 pm

Ha! I beat the System! Thank you, Trigun World!

This her?

Cause if it is, then it's just some random woman that Vash hits on.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”