Monster: how are the episodes going?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:08 pm

Do that :roll:

Well, or you might just want to wait for the rest of the anime to come out - they seem to be pretty much identical as far as the story, so, I don't know - it's a matter of how (and how fast) you want to have the entire story delivered...

So I take it they're past the Turkish Quarter part now?
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:15 pm

Otohiko wrote:Well, or you might just want to wait for the rest of the anime to come out - they seem to be pretty much identical as far as the story, so, I don't know - it's a matter of how (and how fast) you want to have the entire story delivered...
I think I read somewhere that the Monster show is supposed to have 78 episodes total. That could potentially be quite a long wait. :roll:
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

Savia
Chocolate teapot
Org Profile

Post by Savia » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:20 pm

paizuri wrote:
Otohiko wrote:Well, or you might just want to wait for the rest of the anime to come out - they seem to be pretty much identical as far as the story, so, I don't know - it's a matter of how (and how fast) you want to have the entire story delivered...
I think I read somewhere that the Monster show is supposed to have 78 episodes total. That could potentially be quite a long wait. :roll:
Yes, I can confirm that Monster is planned at seventy-eight episodes. But the tension and pace is such that I'm sure it won't be too bad a wait 8)
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:56 am

Damn, my brother was supposed to get me the latest batch of episodes, but couldn't :|

They're up to 18 now I think - can anyone tip me off as far as what the latest thing that happened was?

(just curious how far they got, it's almost 1/4 through the show now, so they must be somewhere on Vol. 4 of the manga already) :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Kracus
Org Profile

Post by Kracus » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:18 pm

I just finished episode 23, and it was the one where she confessed to seeing you know who.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:33 pm

Hm? By she I assume you mean Nina...

I still haven't seen past 10. Terrible shame, that. It's still a while until they'll get to my favorite part though, so hopefully my bandwith situation will change by then... :roll:

Kracus
Org Profile

Post by Kracus » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:16 pm

Nope, sorry, I meant Eva the evil woman I'd never take home to mom.
nina has already confessed to shooting johann several episodes back

In4ser
Org Profile

Post by In4ser » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:38 pm

Feels like the manga creator got a lot of inspiration from Frankenstein. Btw isn't that a german name....but it's a pretty good manga I didn't no there was an anime but i guess i should be surprised it's seems pretty old.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”