Monster: how are the episodes going?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Postby Otohiko » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:08 pm

Do that :roll:

Well, or you might just want to wait for the rest of the anime to come out - they seem to be pretty much identical as far as the story, so, I don't know - it's a matter of how (and how fast) you want to have the entire story delivered...

So I take it they're past the Turkish Quarter part now?
Otohiko

Postby paizuri » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:15 pm

Otohiko wrote:Well, or you might just want to wait for the rest of the anime to come out - they seem to be pretty much identical as far as the story, so, I don't know - it's a matter of how (and how fast) you want to have the entire story delivered...

I think I read somewhere that the Monster show is supposed to have 78 episodes total. That could potentially be quite a long wait. :roll:
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.
paizuri

Postby Savia » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:20 pm

paizuri wrote:
Otohiko wrote:Well, or you might just want to wait for the rest of the anime to come out - they seem to be pretty much identical as far as the story, so, I don't know - it's a matter of how (and how fast) you want to have the entire story delivered...

I think I read somewhere that the Monster show is supposed to have 78 episodes total. That could potentially be quite a long wait. :roll:

Yes, I can confirm that Monster is planned at seventy-eight episodes. But the tension and pace is such that I'm sure it won't be too bad a wait 8)
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.
Savia
Chocolate teapot

Postby Otohiko » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:56 am

Damn, my brother was supposed to get me the latest batch of episodes, but couldn't :|

They're up to 18 now I think - can anyone tip me off as far as what the latest thing that happened was?

(just curious how far they got, it's almost 1/4 through the show now, so they must be somewhere on Vol. 4 of the manga already) :roll:
Otohiko

Postby Kracus » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:18 pm

I just finished episode 23, and it was the one where she confessed to seeing you know who.
Kracus

Postby Otohiko » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:33 pm

Hm? By she I assume you mean Nina...

I still haven't seen past 10. Terrible shame, that. It's still a while until they'll get to my favorite part though, so hopefully my bandwith situation will change by then... :roll:
Otohiko

Postby Kracus » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:16 pm

Nope, sorry, I meant Eva the evil woman I'd never take home to mom.

nina has already confessed to shooting johann several episodes back
Kracus

Postby In4ser » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:38 pm

Feels like the manga creator got a lot of inspiration from Frankenstein. Btw isn't that a german name....but it's a pretty good manga I didn't no there was an anime but i guess i should be surprised it's seems pretty old.
In4ser

Previous

Return to Anime Series Discussion