Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:41 pm

DTJB wrote:
Ixidor, reality sculptor wrote:
Yukina_Raven wrote:
Fluffyshippo91 wrote:I was surprised at one episode that shippo died because of naraku and then inu yasha goes and steals tensaiga from shesshomaru but it wouldnt work for inu yasha and then shesshomaru found inu yasha andsaw he was trying to bring a friend to life so shesshomaru took his sword back from Inu Yasha a got shippo back to life.
That never happened. :?
Indeed so, ive seen many episodes, and read the plot to the rest of them, and nowhere did it say that shippo died, lyin sack o' crap!!
Well, so much for getting my hopes up.
:lol: Shippo = The second most unloved character in Inuyasha.

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:52 pm

but..... i WOULD love for him to die though, i want him to die SSLLOOOOWWLLYYY, and painfully.

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:40 am

lol these are all great episodes but one of my faves is um i forgot the number hm ................. let me think it was one og the fisrt episodes oya i cant belive i dont remeber the ep number but its the 1 were inuyasha an sessomaru fight insid their dads resting place an nuyash gets the tetsiga good i wish i head some more inu dvd's also i liked inuyasha the sword of world conqest the movie 3 god tht was a dam good movie lol so were all the other inuyasha movies 1 an 2

Killer_Girl
Org Profile

inuyasha

Post by Killer_Girl » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:41 pm

I like the episode, just kikyou and kagome in a cave. I hated it to but it showed kikyous good side.

Kouga20xx
Org Profile

inuyasha

Post by Kouga20xx » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:07 pm

I agree i like all of those episodes but, my favorite one would have to be ep. 99 : Kouga and sesshoumaru, perilous confrontation, because you dont see many episodes were ginta and hakkaku have lots of dialog and in this episode its almost always focused on them.
Zolo of the Zoro

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”