Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:45 pm

aielI_Ileia wrote:
TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:Well since u guys seem to know wat happens on the last episode im guessing its over in Japan? If thats the case, THAT SUKS!!!! :evil:

Yup. It's over. And the very end of 166-167 was awful......it just kind of.....it leaves ya hangin'. That's all I'm gonna say.

I really dont like when anime shows end like that. its bothers me SO much. is it on dvd in Japan, i was woundering then maybe i could find it on Ebay. I want to see it soo badly!

Scoob
Org Profile

Post by Scoob » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:28 pm

Why did they have to end it like that? :( I wish they would have done something better by what I hear from you guys, but I'll still watch whenever I get the chance.

My favorite episodes are when Inuyasha turns into a full human.
ImageImage
ImageImage

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:34 pm

madbunny wrote:
TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:Well since u guys seem to know wat happens on the last episode im guessing its over in Japan? If thats the case, THAT SUKS!!!! :evil:
There is still the movie. Hopefully it'll wrap up the loose ends.

I think it was you that send me the last ep. thanks! but its saids something about format, what do i do..

Scoob
Org Profile

Post by Scoob » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:37 pm

If you mean me you've got the wrong person. I think Inuyasha is the best. :) This is barely my second post. So sorry I don't know what you should do. Sorry again. Nice to meet you.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Scoob
Org Profile

Post by Scoob » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:39 pm

Oh and if you weren't talking to me then sorry for buging you. sorry
ImageImage
ImageImage

death_kitten
Org Profile

Post by death_kitten » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:23 pm

uhh, this sux! I coudn't go get the movie the first day it came out cus I had school and the closest place to get it is a hour away! I went the other day and they were sold out every where! now I have to wait until next week! :cry:
"Don't forget to bring a towl...........You wanna get high?" Towlie; South Park

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:30 am

death_kitten wrote:uhh, this sux! I coudn't go get the movie the first day it came out cus I had school and the closest place to get it is a hour away! I went the other day and they were sold out every where! now I have to wait until next week! :cry:

When it first came out..the very first day..i was so paranoid that Suncoast was going to run out of them. when i got there i saw they had some and i was soo happy..well it think theres a lot left becuase everybody was in school and i was there in the morning..so yea..well i hope you get it soon

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

hmm

Post by O-Kagachi » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:38 pm

Id have to say my favorite was the third movie, not an episode. the third movie kicked major ass, but it was in japanese, so i got it translated.

baobeiER
Org Profile

Post by baobeiER » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:38 am

i liked most of `em episodes.

3rd movie is the best :]

baobeiER
Org Profile

Post by baobeiER » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:42 am

TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:hmm yeah i remember watching that episode last weekend but isnt the episode on tommorow a continuation to that?
huh?! the last ep is out??! i`m in taiwan and i haven`t even got that far..not even in comics

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”