Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Postby ~Anime Angel~ » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:45 pm

aielI_Ileia wrote:
TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:Well since u guys seem to know wat happens on the last episode im guessing its over in Japan? If thats the case, THAT SUKS!!!! :evil:

Yup. It's over. And the very end of 166-167 was awful......it just kind of.....it leaves ya hangin'. That's all I'm gonna say.

I really dont like when anime shows end like that. its bothers me SO much. is it on dvd in Japan, i was woundering then maybe i could find it on Ebay. I want to see it soo badly!
~Anime Angel~

Postby ScoobINSMDBZ » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:28 pm

Why did they have to end it like that? :( I wish they would have done something better by what I hear from you guys, but I'll still watch whenever I get the chance.

My favorite episodes are when Inuyasha turns into a full human.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ScoobINSMDBZ

Postby ~Anime Angel~ » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:34 pm

madbunny wrote:
TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:Well since u guys seem to know wat happens on the last episode im guessing its over in Japan? If thats the case, THAT SUKS!!!! :evil:

There is still the movie. Hopefully it'll wrap up the loose ends.

I think it was you that send me the last ep. thanks! but its saids something about format, what do i do..
~Anime Angel~

Postby ScoobINSMDBZ » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:37 pm

If you mean me you've got the wrong person. I think Inuyasha is the best. :) This is barely my second post. So sorry I don't know what you should do. Sorry again. Nice to meet you.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ScoobINSMDBZ

Postby ScoobINSMDBZ » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:39 pm

Oh and if you weren't talking to me then sorry for buging you. sorry
ImageImage
ImageImage
ScoobINSMDBZ

Postby death_kitten » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:23 pm

uhh, this sux! I coudn't go get the movie the first day it came out cus I had school and the closest place to get it is a hour away! I went the other day and they were sold out every where! now I have to wait until next week! :cry:
"Don't forget to bring a towl...........You wanna get high?" Towlie; South Park
death_kitten

Postby ~Anime Angel~ » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:30 am

death_kitten wrote:uhh, this sux! I coudn't go get the movie the first day it came out cus I had school and the closest place to get it is a hour away! I went the other day and they were sold out every where! now I have to wait until next week! :cry:

When it first came out..the very first day..i was so paranoid that Suncoast was going to run out of them. when i got there i saw they had some and i was soo happy..well it think theres a lot left becuase everybody was in school and i was there in the morning..so yea..well i hope you get it soon
~Anime Angel~

hmm

Postby O-Kagachi » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:38 pm

Id have to say my favorite was the third movie, not an episode. the third movie kicked major ass, but it was in japanese, so i got it translated.
O-Kagachi

Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.

Postby baobeiER » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:38 am

i liked most of `em episodes.

3rd movie is the best :]
baobeiER

Postby baobeiER » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:42 am

TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:hmm yeah i remember watching that episode last weekend but isnt the episode on tommorow a continuation to that?

huh?! the last ep is out??! i`m in taiwan and i haven`t even got that far..not even in comics
baobeiER

Postby Grey land » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:18 pm

EPISODE 162 IS VERY VERY CUTE, although it's a filler :D
Grey land

Postby baobeiER » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:31 am

wait!!!!!!!

where are you guys??
baobeiER

Postby Ileia » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:44 am

baobeiER wrote:wait!!!!!!!

where are you guys??

What do you mean where are we?
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby Yukina_Raven » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:18 pm

~Anime Angel~ wrote:Did you see the last ep? i was woundering becuase i do want to see it abut i really dont want the series to end, i really dont -_- i just really want to see what happens to everybody once Naraku is gone and the jewel is whole again. and who will Inu Yasha be with, Kagome or Kikyo, i think it should be with Kagome but i guess i have to find out when the last ep. comes over here or something

I'm afraid the last episode answers none of those questions because the manga is still running. Thus the last episode cannot answer those questions. :P
Yukina_Raven

Postby baobeiER » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:08 am

wheere on earth are you guys...
baobeiER

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion