Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:16 pm

TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:Hmmm i think everyone did a goodjob too but the best had to be Richard Cox cuz his voice fits inu really good

Yea, I thought he did pretty good. I really should of made this room just a plane Inu Yasha room instead of the fav. ep. thing.

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:12 pm

oon the last ep. of inu yasha having a flashback when he was little..he was sooo cute..awww..anyways..how many ep. does Adultswim have of the new inuyasha ep left. they better not stop them soon. i rather them play the rest of the series until it is over. sorry if what i just typed made any sense or not. im kind of tired at the moment

TetsusiagaSlayer14
Org Profile

Post by TetsusiagaSlayer14 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:38 pm

hmm yeah i remember watching that episode last weekend but isnt the episode on tommorow a continuation to that?
It is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:06 am

My favorite episode is where all the invisible death robots atack, only to be defeated by a midget with a heart of gold.
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:18 am

TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:Hmmm i think everyone did a goodjob too but the best had to be Richard Cox cuz his voice fits inu really good

Yea, it is but i think im going to miss it becuase i have to work -_-

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:55 pm

El Banana wrote:My favorite episode is where all the invisible death robots atack, only to be defeated by a midget with a heart of gold.
:lol:

Actually, I rather enjoyed the very last hour long episode. (166-167) Lots of Inu/Kag fluff and a nice final ending credits.

But even before all that I love it.... because it finally ended. :wink:

Although the manga is still going strong, but the manga rules, so it's okay. :D

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:00 am

Yukina_Raven wrote:
El Banana wrote:My favorite episode is where all the invisible death robots atack, only to be defeated by a midget with a heart of gold.
:lol:

Actually, I rather enjoyed the very last hour long episode. (166-167) Lots of Inu/Kag fluff and a nice final ending credits.

But even before all that I love it.... because it finally ended. :wink:

Although the manga is still going strong, but the manga rules, so it's okay. :D

Did you see the last ep? i was woundering becuase i do want to see it abut i really dont want the series to end, i really dont -_- i just really want to see what happens to everybody once Naraku is gone and the jewel is whole again. and who will Inu Yasha be with, Kagome or Kikyo, i think it should be with Kagome but i guess i have to find out when the last ep. comes over here or something

TetsusiagaSlayer14
Org Profile

Post by TetsusiagaSlayer14 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:17 pm

Well since u guys seem to know wat happens on the last episode im guessing its over in Japan? If thats the case, THAT SUKS!!!! :evil:
It is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:10 pm

TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:Well since u guys seem to know wat happens on the last episode im guessing its over in Japan? If thats the case, THAT SUKS!!!! :evil:
There is still the movie. Hopefully it'll wrap up the loose ends.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:33 pm

TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:Well since u guys seem to know wat happens on the last episode im guessing its over in Japan? If thats the case, THAT SUKS!!!! :evil:

Yup. It's over. And the very end of 166-167 was awful......it just kind of.....it leaves ya hangin'. That's all I'm gonna say.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”