Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:51 pm

Ah, you mean the one that come sone tomorrow? Hehehe...that one is....funny without meaning to be. :lol:

Okay, so the beginning is wicked funny, but the rest of it isn't suppose to be. But it is. :lol:

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:19 pm

Yukina_Raven wrote:Ah, you mean the one that come sone tomorrow? Hehehe...that one is....funny without meaning to be. :lol:

Okay, so the beginning is wicked funny, but the rest of it isn't suppose to be. But it is. :lol:
Wow, its on tomorrow already. The week went by pretty fast. I cant wait to see it. I hope its a good one. oh yea! i have to find a tape to record, if i find one..anyways..yea..

kaze_no_kizu
Org Profile

Post by kaze_no_kizu » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:59 pm

my favs are episode 160,161

160: inuyasha destroys kagomes bike and use his sword and kagome uses her sit command
alot of humor between inuyasha and kagome.

161 sango gets very angry with miroku and he also the biggest pervert in this episode.

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:19 pm

kaze_no_kizu wrote:my favs are episode 160,161

160: inuyasha destroys kagomes bike and use his sword and kagome uses her sit command
alot of humor between inuyasha and kagome.

161 sango gets very angry with miroku and he also the biggest pervert in this episode.
I got ep 139-150 on ebay on dvd. Im trying to look to see if they have any after 150 but im not having any good luck -_-. Ep 160 sounds pretty good and i wish i can see it now

DarkPrinceOtaku
Org Profile

Post by DarkPrinceOtaku » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:01 am

hmmmm....there's just too many good episodes to choose from......i really liked the 1 where there were two miroku's & everyone kept on placing the blame on the real 1......also the 1 with the school festival when inuyasha crashes into the theater & almost gives hojo a beating......
To live is to die....and to die is to live...

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:18 pm

DarkPrinceOtaku wrote:hmmmm....there's just too many good episodes to choose from......i really liked the 1 where there were two miroku's & everyone kept on placing the blame on the real 1......also the 1 with the school festival when inuyasha crashes into the theater & almost gives hojo a beating......

Okay i thought you were talking about a different ep..opps..anyways I cant wait until tonights come on. Tell me what everybody thought about it after you seen it. I would like to know what every thinks of it

Suzuki_Akira
Org Profile

Post by Suzuki_Akira » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:43 pm

My favorite episode is the last one. Because it ends.

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:30 pm

Nice, Suzuki. :lol:

Actaully, I think I have to agree with you. The last episode will be my favorite, but not because its ending (although that's part of it) but because of what happens in it. (I read it in the manga already.)

Lots of Inu/Kag stuff for us fans of them. :wink:

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:00 pm

Yukina_Raven wrote:Nice, Suzuki. :lol:

Actaully, I think I have to agree with you. The last episode will be my favorite, but not because its ending (although that's part of it) but because of what happens in it. (I read it in the manga already.)

Lots of Inu/Kag stuff for us fans of them. :wink:

I really want to know what happens at the end of the series sooooo badly! I really really do, anyways..i really do want you guys to tell me but i kind of do want to wait, i have no clue what i want!

trowanathan
Org Profile

fave ?

Post by trowanathan » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:59 pm

r u shitin me there is no favve tay all good i luv inyasha he rocks so dont try to make me choose but i can tell u a crapy episode is wen miroke goes in for a tunnel repair and inyasha usis windscar for first time tat was so cheesy
fighting for peace
is like whoring for
virginity

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”