Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:22 pm

Has anybody got the first Inu Yasha movie in english yet?

TetsusiagaSlayer14
Org Profile

Post by TetsusiagaSlayer14 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:11 pm

I DO!! i bought that movie the first day it came out! i really enjoyed it and i have watched it at least 4 times alredy 8)
It is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:50 pm

TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:I DO!! i bought that movie the first day it came out! i really enjoyed it and i have watched it at least 4 times alredy 8)

I got it to and im working on my 5th time! you think the voice actors did pretty good? which one you think did the best?

Miz Ducky
Org Profile

Post by Miz Ducky » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:50 pm

To start up on the episode thing again....
I really liked the ones where InuYasha had to defeat his Dad's killer. #53-54
I also like the one where Sesshomaru brings Rin back to life.
The one where the last of the Thunder demon tribe wants to dual Shippo is hilarious. #68

But I think my favorite moment is in ep 41. Kagura's Dance and Kanna's Mirror.
At the beginning they run into a young girl who had met Miroku 3 years ago when she was 11. She is in love with him and is prepared to bear his children now that she is old enough. They take her to a new village where she is taken in by the village elder (or something like that). Everyone wants to move on, but she wants Miroku to stay just one night. This caught me off guard the first time I heard it. (this is as close to a quote as I can recall) This is Miroku's reason for not wanting to stay the night.

Miroku: "For if reason should give way to passion, and Hoharu bacame pregnant, she would be burdened with my likeness forever."

At this point Sango and Kagome are furious, and Shippo is curious.

Shippo: "what do you mean, if reason should give way to passion?"
Miroku: "i'm glad you asked..."
Kagome: "i'm glad you won't answer!!!"
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

TetsusiagaSlayer14
Org Profile

Post by TetsusiagaSlayer14 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:53 pm

Hmmm i think everyone did a goodjob too but the best had to be Richard Cox cuz his voice fits inu really good

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:16 pm

TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:Hmmm i think everyone did a goodjob too but the best had to be Richard Cox cuz his voice fits inu really good

Yea, I thought he did pretty good. I really should of made this room just a plane Inu Yasha room instead of the fav. ep. thing.

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:12 pm

oon the last ep. of inu yasha having a flashback when he was little..he was sooo cute..awww..anyways..how many ep. does Adultswim have of the new inuyasha ep left. they better not stop them soon. i rather them play the rest of the series until it is over. sorry if what i just typed made any sense or not. im kind of tired at the moment

TetsusiagaSlayer14
Org Profile

Post by TetsusiagaSlayer14 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:38 pm

hmm yeah i remember watching that episode last weekend but isnt the episode on tommorow a continuation to that?

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:06 am

My favorite episode is where all the invisible death robots atack, only to be defeated by a midget with a heart of gold.
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:18 am

TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:Hmmm i think everyone did a goodjob too but the best had to be Richard Cox cuz his voice fits inu really good

Yea, it is but i think im going to miss it becuase i have to work -_-

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”