Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

Postby ~Anime Angel~ » Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:32 pm

Well in this chat we can talk about what is your fav. anime ep and we can talk about it. Okay just t olet everybody know, :) im new
~Anime Angel~

Postby *inverse* » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:46 pm

I got a kick out of the episode with the thunder brothers' little sister & her "revenge" against Shippo, as well as ep. 128 where Inuyasha's in the present during Kagome's school festival.

But I believe this topic belongs in the Anime Episode forum ^__^;
*inverse*

Postby Yukina_Raven » Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:57 pm

Episode 135 where Sango gets drunk and tries to kiss Inu-Yasha. :lol:
Yukina_Raven

Postby Trident » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:00 pm

Ditto on the Thunder Sister revenge ep. That was just too entirely cute. And I loved seeing Miroku and Sango sidetracked...

Miroku's one of my favorite characters, so any eps which feature him are excellent as well.
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon
Trident

Postby ~Anime Angel~ » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:58 pm

Yukina_Raven wrote:Episode 135 where Sango gets drunk and tries to kiss Inu-Yasha. :lol:

OMG that really happens? Why she get drunk in the first place. Man i cant wait to get the ep. on dvd so i can see it, lol
~Anime Angel~

Postby *inverse* » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:52 pm

I watched that ep without subtitles. It was hilarious, but I thought it had something to to with the fog that made Kagome & Sango act wierd - then again, I didn't watch the entire episode ^^;
*inverse*

Postby Yukina_Raven » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:07 pm

Heh...yup, that episode was genius. One of the better filler episodes. :D I saw it awhile ago, so I don't remember much. I jsut remember that since where Sango tries to kiss Inu-Yasha. And then Kagome (whose also drunk) gives him the ultimate 'SIT!' command. And poor Miroku is jealous. :lol: :lol:

Another favorite episode: "Farewell Days of My Youth". It was on Adult Swim last night. I label it the episode of sexual humor. :lol:
Yukina_Raven

Postby someperson » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:13 pm

Kagome should have gotten a picture of him (possessed) hitting on Shippo. Perfect blackmail.
Your life is incomplete if you haven't read Blade of the Immortal
Ctr+ Alt+Del
Bubble wrap
someperson

Postby HeartbreakerByZep » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:21 pm

Well, I've seen like... at most 2 episodes. But from what I've read in this thread, the one with Inu Yasha and a school festival is my favorite.
Look at all my trials and tribulations
Sinking in a gentle pool of wine.
Don't disturb me now, I can see the answers
'Till this evening is this morning, life is fine.
HeartbreakerByZep

Postby madbunny » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:43 am

I liked the episode where Sango and Miroku were climbing the mountain protected the the uh 'barrier of goodness' or whatever it was, and Miroku spent most of the climb trying to grab Sango's behind.

You could tell she knew something was up, because she kept giving him these 'innocent' looks. Poor Miroku.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
madbunny

Postby babyanime » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:46 am

i like the one when kagome was at school and she was in her class and inuyasha had to drop off kagome's lunch and he had a big adventure to go through while getting there.how he had to sniff the ground and find her scent while everybody was looking at him all wierd like and he had to save a little girl from a burning building and stuff.i got a lotta favorite parts from that episode.i really have a lot of favorite episodes.

~babyanime~
i stay happy and never get sad,but if you mess with my friends and fmily i get extremely MAD
babyanime

Postby ~Anime Angel~ » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:12 pm

Yukina_Raven wrote:Heh...yup, that episode was genius. One of the better filler episodes. :D I saw it awhile ago, so I don't remember much. I jsut remember that since where Sango tries to kiss Inu-Yasha. And then Kagome (whose also drunk) gives him the ultimate 'SIT!' command. And poor Miroku is jealous. :lol: :lol:

Another favorite episode: "Farewell Days of My Youth". It was on Adult Swim last night. I label it the episode of sexual humor. :lol:

Yea, I saw that ep. on Adult Swim and it was so funny! I think thats one of my fav. ep. now. I liked the part that Inu yasha got tooken over by the female flea.
~Anime Angel~

Postby ~Anime Angel~ » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:14 pm

HeartbreakerByZep wrote:Well, I've seen like... at most 2 episodes. But from what I've read in this thread, the one with Inu Yasha and a school festival is my favorite.

What ep number is that ep? I kind of want to see it. it sounds pretty good.
~Anime Angel~

Postby Ayumi-Kino » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:51 pm

the episode on saturday night was so funny.
i couldn't help myself laughing that i started to cry. :lol:
*cuddles next to InuYasha*
"Back off or I'll scratch your eyes out!"
Ayumi-Kino

Postby babyanime » Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:11 pm

Ayumi-Kino wrote:the episode on saturday night was so funny.
i couldn't help myself laughing that i started to cry. :lol:

yeah i couldnt help myself but to laugh.there wasn't really a moment i wasnt laughing really :)
i stay happy and never get sad,but if you mess with my friends and fmily i get extremely MAD
babyanime

Next

Return to Anime Series Discussion