Trigun [Episode 2]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Trigun [Episode 2]

Postby Wizardjjm » Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:10 pm

in the second episode of trigun, is it just me or dose the art look very different from the rest fo the episodes?
Wizardjjm

Re: Trigun [Episode 2]

Postby aznfs » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:32 pm

Wizardjjm wrote:in the second episode of trigun, is it just me or dose the art look very different from the rest fo the episodes?

u're imagining thing.... *goes and watches episode 2*
aznfs

Postby Someday123 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:03 pm

I didn't notice anything different.
ImageImage
Someday123

Re: Trigun [Episode 2]

Postby chabols » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:10 am

Wizardjjm wrote:in the second episode of trigun, is it just me or dose the art look very different from the rest fo the episodes?

like in what way?!
chabols
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby android21 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:31 am

if you sqint it looks diffrent. otherwise no.
if it kicks ass i like it.
if it gets someone else to kick ass for it i love it.:)
android21

Postby Joykiller » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:12 pm

What? It's a hell of alot different. The characters from Dragonball run around on the screen when you aren't looking for christ sakes!!
Former Anime Mid-Atlantic AMV Contest Coordinator
Joykiller
Longwinded Cynic

hmmmmm

Postby forsakenblade » Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:39 pm

nothing looks different to me, unless of course u stand on your head ant wactch it *dizzy*
forsakenblade

Postby Shun » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:06 pm

Well first off you need to the admit tha the art in Trigun is fairly poor to begin with (Nothing against the story itself) and therefor, some episodes may infact look slightly different then others.

As for episode 2 itself i would probably agree that this was the biggest jump. A good example was Vash's aweful form when he greets Milly and Meryl at the door. I never saw him look that thin, short, and wearing a giant jacket for the rest of the series :o
Shun

Postby R-A-N-M-A » Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:41 pm

Were you watching a poor fan-sub? Because I sure was!
R-A-N-M-A

Postby spitfire668 » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:00 pm

Shun wrote:Well first off you need to the admit tha the art in Trigun is fairly poor to begin with (Nothing against the story itself) and therefor, some episodes may infact look slightly different then others.:o

are u kidding me tri-gun has excelent animation maybe not better then all the other anime but it still looks good.
spitfire668

Postby 2k » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:14 am

yeah i didnt see anything different... maybe u should lay off the -censored-
the k2)theory- Everything isn't what you want it to be
My AMV profile-
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=225350

?

Postby SadisticLint » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:18 am

Do you mean there facial expersions? Or do you mean like teh whole anime way? Cuz rememebr in the first episode there in the desert, teh next there in a mansion. And facial expersions... not likely. I'll just have to watch it over.

-digs through huge trigun collection of dvd's and manga's -

um.. nope. I highly doubt it.
In the corner, under your bed, in the shadows of the basement, lys a creature who can only be called Sadistic Lint....Glad to have wasted your time.
SadisticLint

Postby Shun » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:32 pm

spitfire668 wrote:
Shun wrote:Well first off you need to the admit tha the art in Trigun is fairly poor to begin with (Nothing against the story itself) and therefor, some episodes may infact look slightly different then others.:o

are u kidding me tri-gun has excelent animation maybe not better then all the other anime but it still looks good.

I'm not saying that the art was bad, but the animation and just general character layout in many shots seems pretty darn off. I guess we can agree to disagree here. *shrugs*
Shun

Postby Gepetto » Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:16 pm

i'll admit that while watching the first three episodes, images of super sayajins were popping into my head (and i hate dragonball) but to me, the art is all alike.

maybe it was all the illegal toxins running through your system?
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile
Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby Gepetto » Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:25 pm

plz dont turn this thread into a flame war because of the toxin joke. It was a JOKE and nothing more than that.

[MOD: This thread has gone nowhere, so I'm locking it.]
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile
Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants

Return to Anime Series Discussion