Last Episode Of .Hack/Sign

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Last Episode Of .Hack/Sign

Postby Nandez » Sat May 08, 2004 9:30 pm

The only tihng i wanan know if anyone read Japanese here.Becasue i wanna know what Sora's calender says in the last episode when the show it after he was data drained.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...
Nandez

Postby generalhs » Mon May 10, 2004 4:06 pm

It's not actually a calender, it's a report card. All it reveals that Sora is actually a child in grade 4.
generalhs

Postby T h i r d C h i l d » Mon May 10, 2004 8:56 pm

Poor Sora, he was my favorite chara. =(
"I musn't run away.. I musn't run away.."
T h i r d C h i l d

Postby generalhs » Mon May 10, 2004 9:45 pm

T h i r d C h i l d wrote:Poor Sora, he was my favorite chara. =(

Don;t worry, you can rescue him (and even get him in your party) in the games.
generalhs

Sora All The Way

Postby Nandez » Wed May 12, 2004 12:08 am

Yeh Sora my favorite charcater of all time only Twice when somehting bad has to a anime character i liked i got a chill.And One of them when Sora became data drained.Damn That Morganna Bitch!Yeh i know in Outbreak you Rescue him and get his swords.But you can have him in your party thats awesome it must happen in 4 which i haven't bought yet.I gust bought the dvds with the 3 unreleased episodes i keep waiting for them to arrive to see if they say anyhting about what wa son his calender or aobut him in those three.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...
Nandez

Postby Nandez » Wed May 12, 2004 12:17 am

Wait There sno way Sora was a kid.He was oviously a Teenage first most people in the whole world think his is a teen seocnd off he looks like a teen.Also how did you find that out?
Nandez

Postby generalhs » Wed May 12, 2004 4:14 pm

Grade 4 in Japan means he's around 14, IIRC.
generalhs

Postby Nandez » Wed May 12, 2004 11:38 pm

So basicially he's 14 or 15.I was fixing to say damn he looks as old as shinji and is still a kid?Bu what thorugh me off cause you said he was a child in 4th grade child is 12 under basicially.And how did you know it was a report card cause its looks alot like a calender.
Nandez

Postby Mroni » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:03 am

Dude he was a kid let it go lol.

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"
Mroni

Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom

Postby serebi » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:54 am

yeh that was the point, to show how harsh morganna was...

bear mentioned to sora that he was probably just some little kid that likes bossing people around, that was cearly foreshadowing to sora being only grade 4. and yeah that was definitely a report card

and r u serious about japanese kids being like 14? kuz grade 4 kanji and curriculum is really simple...
www.serebi-nation.org

<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=55786">DOWNLOAD MY LATEST MUSIC VIDEO!!</a>
serebi

Return to Anime Series Discussion