Last episode of GTO (spoilers) [episode 43]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:58 pm

I honestly loved the ending. I never wanted to see it end since it was the anime that really got me into anime but over all i would have to say that the ending was great. I mean come on how else could you end a series about a teacher. I haven't got to far in the manga yet. Im still a little shor on money and manga is the last thing i need to be buying now. Granted i see otakon being a source of alotmorre of my manga.

Any way...all and all GTO is my fav series and i dont think it could have ended in a better way. Ateleast my dreams of ever haveing a teacher like onizuka are slightly better. With him coming to America and all.

HAY I CAN DREAM CANT I.

Oh and last but not least What you said Madbunny. I agree with you somwhat but if you think about it. I dont think GTO would have been as good if it didn't do that. *Im talking about the text that you have to highlight to read by the way*

Toji
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

somedudenamedben
Org Profile

Post by somedudenamedben » Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:14 am

i liked the ending pretty much, i just want to reiterrate (SP?) that it did end to soon, and that i was still holding my breath for one more jump off the top of that building to save someone's life, i mean i dont think it was done enough. That, and i wouldnt mind seeing that car get smashed to bejesus and back (Aqua Teen Hunger Force Quote) Its been a while since i saw it, i might watch it again now, or should i read the manga....i dont think my pitiful brain has the capacity to imagine the wonderful and vast array of images and sounds as is provided when WATCHING rather than READING. So i will simply sit on my ass and watch the old ones...cause i have the imagination of a block of wood...anyone else have that problem? i think i have ADD
Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the samurai, some fight some bleed, sunup to sundown the sons of a battlecry

DarkPrinceOtaku
Org Profile

Post by DarkPrinceOtaku » Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:58 pm

the anime was funny & good to watch...but i still beleve that the manga was sooo much better.....wat anime series are there out there that are better than the original mangas though..only a few (not that i can name any)...
but the only downside to the manga i thought was that it had a slow start....all the magic started happening for me from book 3..i was always laughing & loving this series to bits afterwards...it has sooo much more that the anime left out...especialy when mayu comes along...its in the mangas that you actually realise how great (& what an idiot) onizuka is....& he will always be my number 1 teacher ('',)
To live is to die....and to die is to live...

aznfs
Org Profile

Post by aznfs » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:17 am

DarkPrinceOtaku wrote:the anime was funny & good to watch...but i still beleve that the manga was sooo much better.....wat anime series are there out there that are better than the original mangas though..only a few (not that i can name any)...
but the only downside to the manga i thought was that it had a slow start....all the magic started happening for me from book 3..i was always laughing & loving this series to bits afterwards...it has sooo much more that the anime left out...especialy when mayu comes along...its in the mangas that you actually realise how great (& what an idiot) onizuka is....& he will always be my number 1 teacher ('',)
x2

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”