Inu-Yasha [Spring Special episodes 147-148]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Inu-Yasha [Spring Special episodes 147-148]

Post by Yukina_Raven » Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:25 pm

This would be the 'Spring Speical' of the anime series, episodes 147-148. Which means its also a filler. :roll: But joking aside, these episodes were AWESOME! I never thought I'd ever like episodes centered around the Inu-Yasha and Kikyo relationship. :lol: Anyway, these episodes explain how Kikyo and Inu-Yasha met and how their relationship grows through Kaede's eyes. It also explains how Kaede lost her eye, which I found pretty interesting. Not to mention the animation is beautiful! Here, this site has a better explantion of it then I could ever give.

http://www.ear-tweak.com/index.htm

So, has anyone else actually seen it? :D

Theales
Org Profile

Post by Theales » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:31 pm

I didn't like it the whole time i thought of kagome, it was sad in a way. But it was a wick episode :D
I drink to my heart's content, But even one shot of you is heaven. So when your empty, all i'll want is for you to touch me the way you use to.

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:01 pm

Hehehehe...Well, if you remember the title, the 'we' is actually Inu-Yasha and Kagome. So that made up for the Inu-Yasha/Kikyo theme. :wink: But yeah, it was a wicked episode. :D

Puchiko2
Org Profile

Post by Puchiko2 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:03 pm

Hmm.. not sure i've seen the episodes.. but i've been to ear-tweak A LOT good stuff, eh?

item no. 23886
Org Profile

Post by item no. 23886 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:47 pm

Here's a reminder:
Nope, Kikyo won't be coming back until episode 151: Kagome's Instinctive Choice.
147-8 are going to be filler episodes since it's the spring special. Summary Courtesy of Patches (translated), Yomiuri TV, and Sunrise!

Episode 147-148: Meguriau Mae no Sadame no Koiuta A Fateful Love Song of Before We Met (Spring Special) This is from a time when the aging miko Kaede was still young, and her older sister, Kikyou, was on a journey to become the caretaker of the Shikon no Tama. One day, while Kikyou was fighting youkai who desired the jewel, she met a hanyou named Inuyasha. Please enjoy this special story of the tragic fate of Kikyou, who was cremated along with the Shikon no Tama.

Extended Forecast Episode 149: Haran o Yobu Ippon no Ya A Single Arrow Calling Up Trouble

Episode 150: Seija o Michibiku Fushigina Hikari The Mysterious Light That Leads the Saint

Episode 151: Kagome Honnou no Sentaku Kagome's Instinctive Choice

Variety
Org Profile

Post by Variety » Sun May 02, 2004 11:20 am

mm..is that the episode when there was a red soul thingey flying to destory kikyo and her soul skimmers and then meets inu yasha and then hugs her to death and then she says something about men are foolish?
XD;; or-? well if isn't that one then I dunno, cuz i haven't seen the rest of the series..

Trident
Org Profile

Post by Trident » Wed May 05, 2004 8:58 am

...Kikyo's coming back?...

...must...dl...eps...now...
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Wed May 05, 2004 2:36 pm

Variety wrote:mm..is that the episode when there was a red soul thingey flying to destory kikyo and her soul skimmers and then meets inu yasha and then hugs her to death and then she says something about men are foolish?
XD;; or-? well if isn't that one then I dunno, cuz i haven't seen the rest of the series..
Nope...that's different. :wink:

Yes, Trident. Kikyo returns. Thanks to Kagome. :D

Thilmire
Org Profile

Post by Thilmire » Tue May 18, 2004 1:38 pm

I haven't seen it yet. Do you know if they are to play it again?
Arguing With You Is Like Competing In The Special Olympics : Even If You Win, You Are Still Retarded.

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Tue May 18, 2004 2:33 pm

Well, it hasn't aired in America. In Japan? I dunno... ^^;

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”