Naruto Episode 79

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Calim
Org Profile

Naruto Episode 79

Post by Calim » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:20 am

Damnit!

How dare they end it like that! IT SUCKS! I can't believe them *breathes in and out several times*

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:34 pm

What the hell is your problem? That was a great ending, not to mention it was inevitable:
Naruto wrote:Once Hokage used that technique, he was going to die regardless. He didn't have the strength to pull all of Orochimaru's soul into him and seal it. Instead, he made a decision to seal away Orochimaru's arms, forbidding him to use anymore ninjitsu. Not only would that halt his plans, but it was the Hokage's last attempt to teach him a lesson, one that he never could before.
I'm guessing you haven't read the manga, too, or else it wouldn't come as a suprise.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:16 pm

I've watched the whole series so far....and no it doesn't come to me as a suprise....I only thought it was a terrible ending because they always cut it off when the best action is yet to come....

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:25 pm

Well, duh. That way you turn in for next week's episode :wink: That's the oldest trick in the book.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:52 pm

Having read the manga, I would think that where the plot with Orochimaru goes next is rather predictable.

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:02 pm

GIVE ME A LINK TO THE MANGA PLEASE
"No one ever achieved victory by sitting back and waiting for it to come to them"

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:45 pm

Please if you wnat to post a spoiler look at the rules in the AED area PLEASE.

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:58 pm

damn, i just read 1 of the manga episodes!!! #$%@ its going to get crazy! PM me if u want the link
"No one ever achieved victory by sitting back and waiting for it to come to them"

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:10 pm

anyone have a better site on where to get the mangas? I can't wait till............................anyways, please someone send me a link to get the naruto mangas thanks

keyboardsamurai
Org Profile

Post by keyboardsamurai » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:43 pm

This actually turned out to be my fave episode so far.

The fight was amazing as sasuke kept on repeating. The only thing that struck me this time was when the Hokage frog was at a standstill with Gaara's Racoon. Since the frog is a Hokage level does that mean Naruto and Gaara are both Hokagely skilled?

I thought they did a really damn good job on the ending, especially when the music started playing when the 3rd hokage was passin on (reminded me of Knocking on Heavens Door for some reason) *ne1 know the songs name?

[hide]
The only thing I won't like is if Gaara is killed from Naruto's final punch, and he thinks he won cause, Naruto isn't moving. *No I haven't read the Manga....
[/hide]

10/10 for this episode!

another point for not filling it with a history lesson :lol:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”