Hellsing: Order 13.

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ninja007
Org Profile

Post by ninja007 » Sat May 08, 2004 11:10 pm

incognito was a very stupid character. he was ugly and weird shaped. alucard should have gobbled him up so no one would ever see his ugly face again...

which brings me to another point, why didn't incognito burs into dust like all the other vampires? was because they wanted to show incignito impaled? or was it because that was the only "non-FREAK" vampire that was killed?

and about that power restriction thing, now that i remember doesn't he say "situation A?" if he does, you know for sure that he's reading some book called "Ancient Vampire Worst Case Scenerio Handbook."

I know that Integra released his full power in the last episode, but why did he say stuff like "situation A?"
ninja007

Nandez
Org Profile

Post by Nandez » Sat May 08, 2004 11:12 pm

Well basically like you said ow Anderosn eliminates Arcuard they basically put that in episode 7 when he returns.But the manga is much better the anime was ok gust totally pointless and useless.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...

Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Org Profile

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Sun May 09, 2004 8:38 am

I wouldn't say the anime was totally pointless, for a start it shows that even a kick-ass manga ca suck if it's animated, and beside, it wasn't a bad series they just changed a lot thats all.

I thought they were both good but in different ways.......and incognito was one of the shittest characters i've ever seen in anything :P

ninja007
Org Profile

Post by ninja007 » Sun May 09, 2004 10:01 am

hey hey hey, there is no need to insult Hellsing the Anime. it was a very good series with a terrible end. they should have fixed it so that incognito didn't look like something you would see if you were "on drugs".

i mean come on. it (at this point i don't know if it's a she or a he) looks like some 5 year-old drew it. but the rest of Hellsing was excellent. it leaves you with things to think about.

if you guys didn't like it, why did you watch it to the very end?
ninja007

Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Org Profile

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Sun May 09, 2004 4:36 pm

i did like it but incognito was bad and the manga was soooo much better

HungryCrackPot
Spammer Time
Org Profile

Post by HungryCrackPot » Sun May 09, 2004 5:07 pm

ninja007 wrote:hey hey hey, there is no need to insult Hellsing the Anime. it was a very good series with a terrible end. they should have fixed it so that incognito didn't look like something you would see if you were "on drugs".

i mean come on. it (at this point i don't know if it's a she or a he) looks like some 5 year-old drew it. but the rest of Hellsing was excellent. it leaves you with things to think about.

if you guys didn't like it, why did you watch it to the very end?
To determine if there were any saving moments that would clear up the world of poop it made us endure. Besides, some of us have the Action Channel and nothing better to watch 'til 2am.
It wasn't god awful, but it wasn't that impressive either. Pretty average for something with so much hype. But then, almost ALL anime is some how really hyped up, even if it sux the donkeys scrotum.
ImageImageImageImageImage

ninja007
Org Profile

Post by ninja007 » Mon May 10, 2004 11:13 pm

ha ha ha, like dragonball z!
ninja007

HeartbreakerByZep
Org Profile

Post by HeartbreakerByZep » Wed May 12, 2004 7:10 pm

Hellsing anime was superb, especailly the 3 first episodes. But the ending was also great, maybe not a perfect ending but great episodes. Furthermore, Dragonball Z is one of the greatest anime as far as just fighting goes, unless you're watcing the english version.
Look at all my trials and tribulations
Sinking in a gentle pool of wine.
Don't disturb me now, I can see the answers
'Till this evening is this morning, life is fine.

ninja007
Org Profile

Post by ninja007 » Fri May 14, 2004 12:17 am

i've never seen it in japanese, but i don't want to since the english version ruined it for me...

Anyway, that is really off topic. why does alucard say "situation A/B" when he is using his powers? And why alucards hair legnth significantly change from episode 1 to episode 13?

In the first episode it looks like he has short hair that comes down a bit, but in the last episode (before he uses his powers) when his head starts talking in a pool of his own blood, it's really long, but not nearly as long as it was in episode 7, when the same thing happened (when he was decapitated). does his change in hair length have ANYTHING to do with alucard being dracula?
ninja007

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Fri May 14, 2004 2:24 pm

ninja007 wrote: does his change in hair length have ANYTHING to do with alucard being dracula?
Yes, yes it does. As everyone knows, Dracula had hair, and it had the amazing ability to grow in between chapters in Bram Stokers Dracula.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”