Hellsing: Order 13.

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kaimi-chan
Org Profile

Hellsing: Order 13.

Post by Kaimi-chan » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:14 am

Like Everybody knows, at the end of order 13, Alucard offers his blood to Integra drink.
I heard from a friend, The studio is planning to produce order 14, 15, etc...
I don't think it's true, I don't believe it with all of my faith.
I just want to know if anybody has any idea of it, and, going back to Alucard's blood.Does anybody think Integra would drink it?
I don't know, because she has the Hellsing's proud, but in another hand...
"Kuchime oshii Yappari kono omoi dake wa, kuchitekurenaindayo." ~By Tsunade
Kakeruka? oó

Nandez
Org Profile

See Your Around Vampire

Post by Nandez » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:31 pm

The rumor about a second season of hellsing has been fora while now the most retarded rumor since more berserk episodes were being made.Hellsing wasn't popular in japan.But read the manga.

Peace Shall Be Restored With This Sword.The Harmful Shall Be Purified By Our Righteous Methdos!I am God's Messenger I Am The One Who Carries Out Heaven's Punishments!(gust had to say that)
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...

Navi en Grey
Org Profile

Post by Navi en Grey » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:53 am

Hellsing was popular here but not in japan?

Excalibur00
Org Profile

Post by Excalibur00 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:54 am

yupe, but perhaps we americans like it better than the Japanese.

Revenance
Org Profile

Post by Revenance » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:11 pm

Excalibur00 wrote:yupe, but perhaps we americans like it better than the Japanese.
I think its because americans, much like europeans like the idea of dracula and vampires and things of the type. Since the series doesnt have alot of japanese or even american influence. Alot of UK influence in my opinion.

Navi en Grey
Org Profile

Post by Navi en Grey » Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:53 am

So .. what you all saying is that we americans have a different view in what is positive in the type of entertainment we like? I think Hellsing was a very average series, mostly because it didn't follow the manga's comedic setting. I wish it did, because most of the vampire jokes in the manga we're pretty damn funny (in my opinion). But hey, I think the jokes would just make arucard more comparable to vash, and is that bad? :P

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:35 am

Navi en Grey wrote:So .. what you all saying is that we americans have a different view in what is positive in the type of entertainment we like? I think Hellsing was a very average series, mostly because it didn't follow the manga's comedic setting. I wish it did, because most of the vampire jokes in the manga we're pretty damn funny (in my opinion). But hey, I think the jokes would just make arucard more comparable to vash, and is that bad? :P
Like thats ever been in question. You americans have a very sick view on what makes good entertainment. Now, granted, "Whose Line Is It Anyway" is good american TV but on the whole it suxxors donxxors coxxors.

Now wheres my fucking taco, bitch?

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:14 pm

Hellsing the manga was good. Hellsing the series was a great big flaming pile of shit. And while the 13th episode sucked because it wasn't an ending (which would mean closure and completion.) but a stopping (which much better describes it for what it was. They made it, and the series stopped.) I'm glad it happened, because it meant the asstacular show wouldn't continue.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Kaimi-chan
Org Profile

Post by Kaimi-chan » Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:45 pm

Ok, let's change the question...
Let me see...
How old is integra when her fatehr died?
Some sites say she is 13, others she is 12!
I don't know it anymore! :?
Kakeruka? oó

Kaimi-chan
Org Profile

Post by Kaimi-chan » Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:50 pm

Anyone gave the opinion about Integra...Should she drink the blood or not?
Kakeruka? oó

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”