Jubei-chan 2 episode 4!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Garylisk
Org Profile

Jubei-chan 2 episode 4!

Post by Garylisk » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:38 pm

Wow, what an ending this episode has!

So, here's the one thing I'm gonna be wondering until next episode...
Spoiler - Highlight to read wrote:How will what Jiyu said affect Ayunosuke? Will he really not bring her the Lovely Eyepatch anymore when she's being attacked? And if he won't, I wonder if she'll be able to hold her own well enough just as Jiyu and not Jubei... She used the swordholding technique earlier when not transformed, but if Freasha decides to attack her when she's not transformed.. which she probably won't... but I'm just saying, what if?
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Savia
Chocolate teapot
Org Profile

Post by Savia » Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:14 pm

Well, I'm following the Solar subs, so when it becomes available, I'll come back and highlight that text box :)
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:56 am

Savia wrote:Well, I'm following the Solar subs, so when it becomes available, I'll come back and highlight that text box :)
Ditto, but I'm impatient enough to check out the shinsen subs before I download the solar version. Shinsen's encoder is on crack... terrible terrible encode job. He needs to be shot. :P
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”