HellSing Disc three last episode...?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Postby majin_ken » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:29 pm

According to the manga, Arucard was the secret project of the Hellsing Family. He was geneticaly enhanced as was Alexander. Thats why Arucard has so many power restrictions that only his master can release. If the Hellsing family can do that to alucard then it's safe to say that the same kind of genetic engineering could also be used to create and control Alexanders powers.
If you boil it all down, The title of the series is "Hellsing" not "Arucard". The Hellsing families prayer “In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.” Living dead = Arucard. The worst enemy of the night is one of their own. It's only fitting that he should die also. Even if it does suck royal ass!
If the whole human race lay in one grave, the epitaph on its headstone might well be: `It seemed a good idea at the time.'
majin_ken

Postby madmag9999 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:01 pm

YanValentine1786 wrote:SPOILER ALERT!!!

Alucard rocks Incognito like a little girl. I am not convinced yet that anyone comes close to Alucard in any way whatsoever.

x2.
sure incognito defeted alucard in his human form but he dont even come close to his strength in his true from.
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."
madmag9999

Postby Excalibur00 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:10 am

I find that last battle a bit weird. Not the kind of fight scenes in other animes.
Excalibur00

Postby Daio Kaji » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:26 pm

that's because the fighters are not the usual type of fighters in usual anime :? ... i thought that was a given
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D
Daio Kaji

Postby Kaimi-chan » Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:39 am

Well, Incognito wasn't that strong.And Alucard seemed to play with him.
Alucard was fighting to protect his master, Integra (she rox!), and Alucard can't die. Absolutly immortal!It was obvius Alucard would win.
"Kuchime oshii Yappari kono omoi dake wa, kuchitekurenaindayo." ~By Tsunade
Kakeruka? oó
Kaimi-chan

let's make this clear.

Postby cilu » Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:43 pm

First of all i'm from Romania and believe me, i know the history of my country. Which brings me to Vlad the Impaler aka Vald Dracul (dracul = the devil). All those stories that were heard about him were false. Because altough he used to impale the son's of bitches who betrayed him and ussually all his enemies (The turks were bothering romania in that period) he never drunk their blood. That was a story made up by the german people who lived in Brasov (a town in romania) and they made those stories only to defame Vlad, cause he was gaining a huge popularity amongst the Christians.
An interesting thing was that Vlad studied at the sultans's court, the turks's king that is, and later on he turned against him and used all his skills and knowledge to fight against the turks oppression. As a hitoric background the turks were trying to conquer all of Europe back then and all the Christian nations opposed them. Unfortunatelly, Romania was caught right between those forces.
One of his most notoroius acts of let's call it strategic genius was to conduct an attack during midnight, he and a couple of horsemen, rode into the turk's camp, dressed up as turks, and started a general confusion that finnaly led to a mass slaughter. The turks were bassically fighting among themselves.
His father also served in the order of the Dragons, and that's another confusion that was made. They had as their crest a big dragon which may have been mistaken by others, taking it as a satanic cult.
So back to Vlad, due to treachery and false tories, he became renegade and ended up getting captured by the Hungarians.
I don't remember how he really died but then came that miscreant Bram Stroker who made up all that stupid story using a myth and some false stories some other idiots spread out , out of pure jealousy.
That would be the historic background of DRACULA.
Hope that was entertaining.
Kill all the spiders...and save the butterflies...
It's rational until you realize that by striving for it, you become a spider yourself... (Knives)
cilu

Postby Random_suicide » Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:06 pm

Daio Kaji wrote:
Nandez wrote:This isn't shown in the series because it wasn't popular and failed in Japan.

meh, wouldn't have been very popular with me either, but i would have appreciated them having a real fight at the end, would have been kule

...does this mean that the episodes were destroyed or sumtin :?:

shouldn't they still be on the dvds or uncut versions sumwhere :?:

or was that scene never actually animated, like maybe it was in the manga and the audience didn't like it so they took it out for the animated version :?:

O they put it in alright. Y wouldn't they? I boiught the series on DVd and they showed it. it was sweet..... :twisted:
Random_suicide

Postby Majin_Sypher™ » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:36 pm

Umm, just how does Paladin Anderson kill Alucard? I probably will never read the manga and probably wont see it on DVD so give me the gory details!!! :twisted: ... if there are any... :roll:
Majin_Sypher™

Postby Kaimi-chan » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:31 pm

Anything I say can be considered SPOILERS, so I won´t repeat...

I´m sorry to say Incognito is nothing compared to Alucard...
I don´t know what people like in him... I preffer a thousand times Father Alexander.
And 2nd : Alexander doesn´t kill Alucard. Alucard is too powerful to die... And he´ll never die for a vatican priest like Palladyn Anderson...
"Kuchime oshii Yappari kono omoi dake wa, kuchitekurenaindayo." ~By Tsunade
Kakeruka? oó
Kaimi-chan

Postby Daio Kaji » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:26 pm

Random_suicide wrote:
Daio Kaji wrote:
Nandez wrote:This isn't shown in the series because it wasn't popular and failed in Japan.

meh, wouldn't have been very popular with me either, but i would have appreciated them having a real fight at the end, would have been kule

...does this mean that the episodes were destroyed or sumtin :?:

shouldn't they still be on the dvds or uncut versions sumwhere :?:

or was that scene never actually animated, like maybe it was in the manga and the audience didn't like it so they took it out for the animated version :?:

O they put it in alright. Y wouldn't they? I boiught the series on DVd and they showed it. it was sweet..... :twisted:
i smell LIES!!.. at least sarcasm
maybe if you had said the japanese dvds, i would have believed you, but now you have lost all power over me :twisted:
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D
Daio Kaji

Re: let's make this clear.

Postby Random_suicide » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:02 pm

cilu wrote:First of all i'm from Romania and believe me, i know the history of my country. Which brings me to Vlad the Impaler aka Vald Dracul (dracul = the devil). All those stories that were heard about him were false. Because altough he used to impale the son's of bitches who betrayed him and ussually all his enemies (The turks were bothering romania in that period) he never drunk their blood. That was a story made up by the german people who lived in Brasov (a town in romania) and they made those stories only to defame Vlad, cause he was gaining a huge popularity amongst the Christians.
An interesting thing was that Vlad studied at the sultans's court, the turks's king that is, and later on he turned against him and used all his skills and knowledge to fight against the turks oppression. As a hitoric background the turks were trying to conquer all of Europe back then and all the Christian nations opposed them. Unfortunatelly, Romania was caught right between those forces.
One of his most notoroius acts of let's call it strategic genius was to conduct an attack during midnight, he and a couple of horsemen, rode into the turk's camp, dressed up as turks, and started a general confusion that finnaly led to a mass slaughter. The turks were bassically fighting among themselves.
His father also served in the order of the Dragons, and that's another confusion that was made. They had as their crest a big dragon which may have been mistaken by others, taking it as a satanic cult.
So back to Vlad, due to treachery and false tories, he became renegade and ended up getting captured by the Hungarians.
I don't remember how he really died but then came that miscreant Bram Stroker who made up all that stupid story using a myth and some false stories some other idiots spread out , out of pure jealousy.
That would be the historic background of DRACULA.
Hope that was entertaining.

I read that Dracul meant The Dragon, and Dracula meant the son of the Dragon. But hey, that's what i heard..I think it may have MANY different meanings though...And we might not ever know for sure...O_~ well, whatever....
Random_suicide

Previous

Return to Anime Series Discussion