HellSing Disc three last episode...?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

HellSing Disc three last episode...?

Postby shinji13 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:01 pm

Hey, well i say the episode, and the dude with lots of piercings and tatoos was about to battle it out with alucard/arucard... and well they end episode right on it, which sorta pissed me off, i was wondering is the guy actually strong or is he a pussy like the rest?
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
shinji13

Postby generalhs » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:10 pm

It's an interesting fight. You're dealing with a guy close to the same strength as Alucard.
generalhs

Postby Tsunami Jones » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:59 pm

yes, Incognito is a badass. The fight between him and Alucard is completely sweet.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby YanValentine1786 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:09 pm

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Alucard rocks Incognito like a little girl. I am not convinced yet that anyone comes close to Alucard in any way whatsoever.
"Damn that thing is heavy."
"That's because its so full of mercy!" ~Nicholas D. Wolfwood
"Thats a mindfuck!" ~Yan Valentine
YanValentine1786

Postby The Hitokiri Battousai » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:09 pm

well since anime episode discussion are expteced to have spoilers, I will ignore the spiler tags but this is a spoiler for anyone who hasn't watch it....

Incognito beat Alucard pretty badly in thier first round when he turned Alucard's bullets on him and alucard turned into a huge blob of blood and goo.

However, after Alucard finally released his true form, it was pretty much all downhill for Incognito.

Most of the "vampires" up until now has never achieved of having Alucard unlocking his ture power or form so Incognito is a vampire to reackon with.

I liked the way he was killed which shed some light on who Alucard really is.
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."
The Hitokiri Battousai

Postby Tsunami Jones » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:42 pm

The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:I liked the way he was killed which shed some light on who Alucard really is.

Yes, that was awesome. Although I hope that most people realized it before then.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby shinji13 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:20 am

Well, thanks for the help, hehe least now i know i get to see real fight, instead of watching a mice try and escape from a cats mouth ~_~ which if you know is pretty impossible...Lol...Thanks for the info.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
shinji13

Postby The Hitokiri Battousai » Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:22 pm

Well...I didn't know to much bout Dracula and all that stuff so i did some research to find out who Alucard is
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."
The Hitokiri Battousai

Postby Daio Kaji » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:24 pm

does that research involve
'hmmm, arucard backwards?!... r and l translate the same... alucard=dracula NAY! DRAGULA!!!!!
DRAGULA *PWNS*dracula... dracula doesn't even get *CAPS*
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D
Daio Kaji

Postby Shun » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:27 pm

YanValentine1786 wrote:SPOILER ALERT!!!

Alucard rocks Incognito like a little girl. I am not convinced yet that anyone comes close to Alucard in any way whatsoever.

Erm, how about integra? She is after all his master and the one who gave him the autority to even use the technique that brought him back to life. Without her he would still be lieing in a pool of blood..."Like a little Girl" :(
Shun

Postby Daio Kaji » Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:10 am

Shun wrote:
YanValentine1786 wrote:SPOILER ALERT!!!

Erm, how about integra? She is after all his master and the one who gave him the autority to even use the technique that brought him back to life. Without her he would still be lieing in a pool of blood..."Like a little Girl" :(

ooh, Shun 1, Yan 0

but i think what YanValentine1786 was going for was that no one comes close to Alucard in terms of destructive force... but true, YV1786 did say in...
YanValentine1786 wrote: any way whatsoever.

but it's okay to exagerate imo, let's just say Alucard is powerful and he finally got to get his kicks at the end of the show by fighting a half worthwhile opponent
Daio Kaji

Postby Nandez » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:49 am

Lat episode of hellsing Arucard impales Incognito on a metla pole. Dracula original name is Vlad The Impale a man who would impale people on poles then drink their blood thats how the story of Dracula started.Hate to spoil your fun on who's stornger.But Alexander Anderosn like he says comes back and eliminates Arucard.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...
Nandez

Postby Nandez » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:12 am

This isn't shown in the series because it wasn't popular and failed in Japan.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...
Nandez

Postby Daio Kaji » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:21 pm

Nandez wrote:This isn't shown in the series because it wasn't popular and failed in Japan.

meh, wouldn't have been very popular with me either, but i would have appreciated them having a real fight at the end, would have been kule

...does this mean that the episodes were destroyed or sumtin :?:

shouldn't they still be on the dvds or uncut versions sumwhere :?:

or was that scene never actually animated, like maybe it was in the manga and the audience didn't like it so they took it out for the animated version :?:
Daio Kaji

Postby SS5_Majin_Bebi » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:19 pm

Nandez wrote:This isn't shown in the series because it wasn't popular and failed in Japan.

Yeh, or course Alexander Anserson comes along and kills Alucard. I mean, its not like YOU SEE ALUCARD RIGHT AT THE END AND HE LOOKS AS HEALTHY AS AN UNDEAD COULD BE!! How the hell could you know something like that anyway? Considering that Incognito was one of the Originals, and Alucard trounces and humiliates him. Anderson is just a lousy regenerator, that Alucard has beaten in battle TWICE. I dont think theres a snowballs chance in HELL of anderson beating Alucard after his ressurection.
SS5_Majin_Bebi

Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)

Next

Return to Anime Series Discussion