RK end of Shishio Saga [episode 61]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
User avatar
The Hitokiri Battousai
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:22 pm
Location: Murderotica
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby The Hitokiri Battousai » Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:37 pm

ahhh yes....then I wouldn't kinwo bout that since I haven't seen that one yet :?
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."

User avatar
InSaNe KeYbLaDeR
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:06 pm
Location: in a bathtub plotting revenge on an enemy
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InSaNe KeYbLaDeR » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:51 pm

-______-


Oh well. Maybe if I annoy the writers of the script alot they'll make another episode where Sano and Saitou reunite and do lots of....interesting things...
SEKKUSU!!!!!!!!


XDDDDDD

User avatar
The Hitokiri Battousai
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:22 pm
Location: Murderotica
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby The Hitokiri Battousai » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:44 pm

InSaNe KeYbLaDeR wrote:Oh well. Maybe if I annoy the writers of the script alot they'll make another episode where Sano and Saitou reunite and do lots of....interesting things...


The Hitokiri Battousai wrote:I swear, if you ever say anything like that again, I'll smack you upside your head


*smack*
She Said, "Don't Make Others Suffer For Your Personal Hatred."

User avatar
MR MAkaveli
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:49 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby MR MAkaveli » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:01 pm

Saito does show up again after he disappears into the burning "arena". As Kenshin is leaving on a train to go back too tokyo. It cuts back to a scene with ? i forgot the guys name but anyway he was sitting there with saito and the were discussing about the job kenshin did on Shishio.

User avatar
Arigatomina
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:04 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Arigatomina » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:49 pm

And since Sano uses his Futai no Kiwami attack to blow the gate into dust in the 'Samurai X' movie - you know it takes place after the Kyoto arc. And Saitoh is in that movie as well - shows you that Kenshin wasn't surprised he survived since he barely blinks when he sees him. ^_^

[Whether Sano ever finds out Saitoh is still alive, that's another matter. I'd hope not, or he'd probably try to finish that dumb fight and end up hurt again. But then again, he was pretty upset thinking he'd died. I don't know. They don't see each other in the movie... :? ]

User avatar
InSaNe KeYbLaDeR
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:06 pm
Location: in a bathtub plotting revenge on an enemy
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InSaNe KeYbLaDeR » Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:34 pm

Yeah. When Saitou first saw Sano's Futai no Kiwami he said it looked basicly like another attack he knew. o.O That'd be a cool fight.


But we all know in the end Saitou would win and Sano'd be all mad. ((but secretly praising on his lover's achievement XD))
SEKKUSU!!!!!!!!





XDDDDDD

User avatar
Shun
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 8:04 pm
Location: Decatur, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Shun » Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:50 pm

Indeed, it is also proven when Sano thinks kenshin is going to use amakakarehironomeki when he only uses batoujitsu in the air. However the movie wasnt that big of a deal sense the story wasnt built up from the series or anything. It was probly more so just for entertainment purpouses, and it was in fact very entertaining.

Btw, Spellcheck on those funkeh names :P

User avatar
IamSano
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:15 pm
Location: New Orleans
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby IamSano » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:33 pm

InSaNe KeYbLaDeR wrote:-______-


Oh well. Maybe if I annoy the writers of the script alot they'll make another episode where Sano and Saitou reunite and do lots of....interesting things...


Okay first of all are you a guy? What is your obsession with Sano and Saitoh hooking up?

He appears in Trust and Betryal (way before the Kyoto Arc) as one of the Shinsengumi and so does Shishio.


When was Shishio in Trust and Betrayal? What part because I don't remember him being in it at all.

User avatar
Kracus
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:21 am
Location: DC
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kracus » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:32 pm

IamSano wrote:
He appears in Trust and Betryal (way before the Kyoto Arc) as one of the Shinsengumi and so does Shishio.


When was Shishio in Trust and Betrayal? What part because I don't remember him being in it at all.


:shock: huh? He was a wolf, ShinShingumi, they were the wolves, thats what he is talking about when he first fights kenshin after his sword is broken. Also the flashbacks.

In the first OVAs he fights kenshin at the end after ....aww can't believe I forgot her name, starts to cough up blood again while fighting kenshin. He is also in the beginning when the wolves are walking down the street and Saitou says I smell blood (kenshin's scar was bleeding) and she jokes and goes "Saitou must have killed someone recently" - something like that.

User avatar
Kracus
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:21 am
Location: DC
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kracus » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:38 pm

Image

Image

actually, I didn't even realize it but they are probably the same scenes, ova, manga. Of course in the ova they didn't look like they had blood all over them.

User avatar
Kracus
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:21 am
Location: DC
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kracus » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:41 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
IamSano
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:15 pm
Location: New Orleans
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby IamSano » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:49 pm

Kracus wrote:
IamSano wrote:
He appears in Trust and Betryal (way before the Kyoto Arc) as one of the Shinsengumi and so does Shishio.


When was Shishio in Trust and Betrayal? What part because I don't remember him being in it at all.


:shock: huh? He was a wolf, ShinShingumi, they were the wolves, thats what he is talking about when he first fights kenshin after his sword is broken. Also the flashbacks.

In the first OVAs he fights kenshin at the end after ....aww can't believe I forgot her name, starts to cough up blood again while fighting kenshin. He is also in the beginning when the wolves are walking down the street and Saitou says I smell blood (kenshin's scar was bleeding) and she jokes and goes "Saitou must have killed someone recently" - something like that.


HAHAHAHAHA. No, not Saitoh. I knew Saitoh was in it. He claims SHISHIO was in trust and betrayal.

User avatar
Kracus
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:21 am
Location: DC
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kracus » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:47 pm

IamSano wrote:
Kracus wrote:
IamSano wrote:
He appears in Trust and Betryal (way before the Kyoto Arc) as one of the Shinsengumi and so does Shishio.


When was Shishio in Trust and Betrayal? What part because I don't remember him being in it at all.


:shock: huh? He was a wolf, ShinShingumi, they were the wolves, thats what he is talking about when he first fights kenshin after his sword is broken. Also the flashbacks.

In the first OVAs he fights kenshin at the end after ....aww can't believe I forgot her name, starts to cough up blood again while fighting kenshin. He is also in the beginning when the wolves are walking down the street and Saitou says I smell blood (kenshin's scar was bleeding) and she jokes and goes "Saitou must have killed someone recently" - something like that.


HAHAHAHAHA. No, not Saitoh. I knew Saitoh was in it. He claims SHISHIO was in trust and betrayal.



:lol: :oops: well shishio was as well, last part when they killed the betrayer. Shishio is the one who does it. Katsura is with him.

User avatar
Lord Tarrant
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Lord Tarrant » Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:23 am

Shun wrote:The Rule Of Genesis ( New rule alert!) - It dosent matter how something happened, just THAT it happened. (E.x - Neon Genesis Evangelion, The book of Genesis in the Bible)


The point wasnt how they survived, it was that they did survive. Thats it and thats all :O


Damn good point.
Learn to appreciate laziness in action
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=s84d77q9
(Click the link and follow instructions)

User avatar
StudioKZ
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2000 8:27 pm
Location: The Dark side of the Moon
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby StudioKZ » Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:16 pm

Shishio was Kenshin's successor, he frequently calls him Sempai in the early part of the Kyoto arc. When we see Kenshin's successor in the end of the second OVA, who else do you think it might be?

As for Saito, it's been explained and if the Anime had followed the Manga after the Kyoto arc then we would have seen Saito again, but since it didn't, he doesn't show up.
...IT'S <gasp>

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=89045
I love fatties. HOT FUCKING!


Return to “Anime Series Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests