What happened in Inu-Yasha? [episode 43]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:57 pm

someperson wrote:Let sleeping threads lie, lest they be resurrected and needlessly discussed further.

Hello everybody, Im new here so i dont know how to do things around here..heh..so yea, im a big inu yasha fan to so umm..dont know what else to say

death_kitten
Org Profile

Post by death_kitten » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:24 pm

I love InuYasha! I saw the ep last night for the first time and was a little confused. But anyway,
Yea the episode ends before it is explaned unless they explaned how it could happen before the battle. I'll just wait till monday and see.
why are you going to wait until monday when it's coming on again tonight?
"Don't forget to bring a towl...........You wanna get high?" Towlie; South Park

Majin_Sypher™
Org Profile

Post by Majin_Sypher™ » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:27 pm

Well, I think tonights episode will be a bit diffrent cuz the episode hes talking about aired sometime in January... look at the date of when he posted it :lol:

death_kitten
Org Profile

Post by death_kitten » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:23 pm

oh,...lol!!! I feel kindda stupid now. :oops:
"Don't forget to bring a towl...........You wanna get high?" Towlie; South Park

trowanathan
Org Profile

Post by trowanathan » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:07 pm

[quote="~Anime Angel~"][quote="someperson"]Let sleeping threads lie, lest they be resurrected and needlessly discussed further.[/quote]

so true i think inuyasha is great but alot of the episodes hafta b bought if u realy want to c cause if they on tv they waterd down scene delated crap o and whoever im qoutin beter useit as your signature b4 i steal it
fighting for peace
is like whoring for
virginity

Baku Ryu-Ha
Org Profile

Episode 43: Tetsusaiga Breaks

Post by Baku Ryu-Ha » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:25 pm

Episode 43: Tetsusaiga Breaks

At first, we see Kikyou tending to some wounded soldiers. She gets a stern look over her face, then walks off. Then we see that she's come across one of Naraku's puppets. He tells her that InuYasha now hates her since she gave Naraku a large chunk of the Jewel of Four Souls, which has given Naraku enough power to kill InuYasha. Then he disappears, leaving Kikyou with a thought. After the subtitle passes, InuYasha is still angsting about what Kikyou did as he lies in the hut, recuperating. InuYasha wonders if Kikyou really does hate him that much that she would give the Shikon shard to Naraku. Shippou comes in to check on InuYasha, and tells him not to move since the Wind Scar hit him directly. Shippou also says that Sango was injured badly because her Hiraikotsu hit her, too. InuYasha asks about Kagome, and he tells him that shes out with Miroku getting food and herbs.

While Shippou is out getting some water, some of Kikyou's soul-gatheres phase through the hut walls to get InuYasha's attention. He thinks Kikyou is nearby, so he gets up to find her. Outside, he ignores Shippou, whose being held down by some of the soul-gatheres. Shippou yells at InuYasha to not go, but he goes anyway :? . He's using Tetsusaiga to help him along, but he falls down a steep hill. The soul-gatheres leading him on swirl up to a nearby branch above where InuYasha has landed, and Kikyou appears, sitting on the branch. Kikyou calls his name, and then says that shes glad that InuYasha is still alive. InuYasha asks her angrily why she gave the Jewel shard to Naraku. Kikyou tells him that she gave it to Naraku in order to destroy him. (Also, during this, Kagura is eavesdropping, wandering what relationship InuYasha has with Kikyou.) InuYasha asks her what she means and Kikyou expalins that no matter what, Naraku will always be their enemy. Right then, Kagura decides to leave InuYasha and Kikyou, since InuYasha can't smell her right now, but Kikyou knows Kagura is there and fires off an arrow before Kagura can do much. Kikyou aims another arrow, but Kagura retreats. Then Kikyou says somewhere along the lines of "Naraku will get even stronger. Don't get killed. Your life belongs to me--I'll never give it to anyone else." (So, now we know that she's psycho.)

Kagome, Shippou, and Miroku are running in InuYasha's direction to make sure he's okay since they think he went off to see Kikyou (ding ding ding!). They see InuYasha returning and Kagome runs up to him. He kind of collapses on to his knees, and Kagome drops down to see if he's okay. The conversation boils down to Kagome wandering why he would still go see Kikyou despite the fact that she gave the Jewel shard to Naraku. InuYasha says that Kikyou is not on Naraku's side even though he doesn't know her real intentions, surprising Kagome and Miroku. InuYasha looks away for a bit, then turns back to see that Kagome has walked away. Miroku whaps him on the head for being mindless. :shock:

We cut to another scene of a purple, horned demon that is ravaging a village, killing and eating the villagers. Kagura appears, thinking to herself that he's gluttonous and inane. The demon turns towards her and says, "Older sister, you just thought that I'm gluttonous and inane, didn't you?" Now we know that Naraku's third detachment can read minds! Not good! Back with the Yasha gang, Kagome is trying to help Sango sit up, who's still not feeling good. Sango tells Kagome that she's fine, so it's best to help InuYasha instead, who's being treated my Miroku. Kagome says that he doesn't seem to need help since he can walk by himself now. The look on InuYasha's face is priceless. Miroku says a great lecherous comment, but before it can go any further, Inuyasha gasps and announces that he can smell dead bodies.

They walk outside to investigate, and a very injured man walks up to tell them that "an ogre has attacked their village, killing everyone." He dies after he tells his news, which the Yasha gang know must be a trap since Kagura used her Dance Of The Dead to keep the villager alive. They have to go anyway because Kagura knows where they are and will attack them eventually. Cutting back over to Kagura and her "younger brother," he is almost finished annihilating every living thing, about to kill two young children, when Inuyasha saves the day! The rest of the Yasha gang run up, noticing the spider-shaped scar on the demons back. The demon introduces himself as Goshinki, and tells InuYasha that he can read minds and mover very fast.

InuYasha just starts whacking at Goshinki), but since Goshinki can read minds, it's easy for him to anticipate all of Inuyasha's moves. And since InuYasha is still affected by his injuries, hes not doing so well. Miroku wants to help, but Naraku's insects show up to make sure he can't without getting poisoned. He points out that Kagome nor Sango can do anything, either (ignoring poor Shippou), and turns back towards InuYasha. InuYasha, seeing the two children from earlier clutching their parents' clothing, really wants to punish Goshinki, and even though Goshinki can hear his thoughts, InuYasha doesn't care anymore. He tries to use Wind Scar, but Goshinki comes forward as well, through the area that InuYasha has to cut. InuYasha is going to attempt to chop up the demon anyway, but Goshinki catches Tetsusaiga in his jaws. Goshinki's fangs are stronger than Tetsusaiga and he breaks the sword in half!! (Really BIG uh-oh).

InuYasha is shocked to see Tetsusaiga broken in half, and doesn't see Goshinki's claws coming. He's severely wounded, again, and his broken Tetsusaiga lands nearby. InuYasha, close to being killed and without his sword, lies there motionless. Goshinki says aloud that "his mind is as white as snow," which can mean a lot of things. Kagome wants to run to help him, but Miroku keeps her back. However, Goshinki slashes Miroku's back, sending him flying back towards Kirara, Sango, and Shippou. Kagome, only a few feet away from Goshinki, mentally calls for InuYasha. Goshinki is about to comment that she shouldn't depend on InuYasha, but as he checks InuYasha's mind again, it has drastically changed. Turning around, he's not able to dodge as InuYasha, with glowing red eyes slices his arm off with the claws of one hand. InuYasha lands (and so does Goshinki's arm). The Yasha gang notice that InuYasha's face has changed. He now bears stripes on his cheeks, and his eyes have turned red. Goshinki doesn't understand because InuYasha's mind is devoid of sadness, fear, hesitation, or anger--now there's only bloodlust for Goshinki's head. Goshinki runs at Demon InuYasha, ready to bite his head off, but InuYasha leaps up, lengthening his claws to about two inches. He dives at Goshinki, and with one swipe, shreds the guy. Landing, InuYasha comments that "Goshinki, that was fun." So yeah... his mind is now totally gone.

Kagome, the closest to InuYasha, wants to see if he's okay, and calls his name. For InuYasha, he is still incredibly angry, and needs to kill more. So when Kagome calls for him, he yells at her not to come near him because he doesn't know what he'll do to her. Kagome tries to calm him down, but nothing seems to work, and InuYasha growls at her. So Kagome, being very smart, says "SIT!" and slams him down to the ground. When his face comes back up to yell at her, he's normal again. The Yasha gang is dumbfounded, and InuYasha sits back on his rear to yell at Kagome. Kagome just drops to her knees and then onto InuYasha. (KAWAI!) Kagome says that she's very glad, and InuYasha is just confused. He can't remember what happened, and the camera pans down to his broken sword.

END OF EPISODE.

*This episode is airing on August 29th at 11:30 Central Time then at 3:30 AM on Cartton Network's adult swim*
~*InuYasha: Half Demon, Half Human, All Action!*~
InuYasha: "I don't give a rats ass!..."
Kagome: Hes cute alright... ::pulls on InuYasha's ear::...If your into dogs.

Baku Ryu-Ha
Org Profile

MISTAKE

Post by Baku Ryu-Ha » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:26 pm

Sorry, not 3:30 AM, 2:30 AM.
~*InuYasha: Half Demon, Half Human, All Action!*~
InuYasha: "I don't give a rats ass!..."
Kagome: Hes cute alright... ::pulls on InuYasha's ear::...If your into dogs.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”