What happened in Inu-Yasha? [episode 43]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
TaintedYouth
Org Profile

What happened in Inu-Yasha? [episode 43]

Post by TaintedYouth » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:30 am

I was just wondering if anyone can explane what happened in the episode of Inu-Yasha that aired last night on Adult-Swim. I turned it on near the end and he looked diffrent and killed a big purple demon. I just had no idea what was going on.

AtomicWeezleman
Org Profile

Post by AtomicWeezleman » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:32 am

did this purple demon have big teeth, really huge, and slaughtered a village???

(take note, i live in england, no adult swim here, im just guessing the ep)
I play violent computer games! I could snap at any minute!!!!

TaintedYouth
Org Profile

Post by TaintedYouth » Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:08 am

I really don't know, i saw like 5 mins of the show. Though the demon did mention something about a village and eating everyone.

AtomicWeezleman
Org Profile

Post by AtomicWeezleman » Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:20 am

well, this big purple dude was part of big bad evil dude (i forget names, the guy that goes round in the white bear skin thingy ((i know its not a bear skin)) ) and was sent to fight Inuyasha, lured him into a fight by killing everyone........ any how inuyasha fights with the tetsiga thingy (i know spellings!!!!!) and thats relly all that happened, the next ep repets the most important part of that episode at the begining.
I play violent computer games! I could snap at any minute!!!!

TaintedYouth
Org Profile

Post by TaintedYouth » Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:52 am

Thank you for the info. I guess i should have more specific with my question. What im wondering is, why Inu-Yasha looked diffrent, like why and how was he a full blood demon?

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:33 pm

I bet they'll explain the answer to why he transformed in the next episode. I know they find out the reason a little while after the battle in the manga but it sounds like the episode ends before that part so I won't spoil it (I've only read the manga and haven't seen the anime yet).
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

TaintedYouth
Org Profile

Post by TaintedYouth » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:37 pm

Yea the episode ends before it is explaned unless they explaned how it could happen before the battle. I'll just wait till monday and see.

DTJB
Org Profile

Post by DTJB » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:19 pm

BLOOD RIOT!!! Ahem, sorry. That's what I call Yasha's transformation because I'm an Iori Yagami (King of Fighters) fan. Check the spoiler tag if you want to know how Inuyasha does it.
Basically, Inuyasha's sword is his main weapon of protection. If it ever breaks, then his main line of defense is gone. Since Yasha is a half-demon, he doesn't have full demon blood, but because of this, he has an extra line of defense, a last resort, if you will. If he is on the verge of defeat/death, the demon part of his blood kicks in and in goes into a berserk state, losing his mind in the process. As far as the different look, well, I think anyone would look a little different if they went on mindless killing spree.
Probably too busy to be here right now.

TaintedYouth
Org Profile

Post by TaintedYouth » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:22 pm

thank you, that makes sense.

Innotech
Org Profile

Post by Innotech » Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:17 pm

yeah, thats the tetsusaiga breaks episode where Inuyasha achieves blood riot as explained above. I just got to that part myself
Anime owns you

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”