Inu-Yasha Episodes 137-139

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Princess Sadoriko
Org Profile

Post by Princess Sadoriko » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:47 am

you tell me!!!

i mean who else would inuyasha and sesshomaru get their looks from?

and he is hot...i didnt even know that his name was Toga before either!
but i so want to see that movie, i hope it comes out soon! ~_~

but does anyone know anything about sesshomari's mom? i mean other than she was a pure inu youkai...and that she was a girl -_-'' ?

bratt
Org Profile

Post by bratt » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:17 am

hey, sorry but does anyone know what ep. number it is where kohaku is sent to kill rin and he kills her. and then sesshomaru comes up behind kohaku and sees that he has killed rin. and another ep where for the first time rin meets kagome? well i don't know alot about those eps. i'm talkin' about but i think i explained them well enough... :? thank you! :o
'Motto nomina-yo!' "you need to drink more!"

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:54 am

Well, to my knowledge, Kohaku NEVER kills Rin. He tried, but Sesshomaru stops him before he does. I believe this happens in episode 81. The same episode has Kagome meeting Rin. Well, sorta. They meet, but they never really interact with each other.

If you want to see Kagome and Rin actaully talk with each other and REALLY interact, then see the 3rd Inuyasha movie. Lots of Kagome and Rin together in that movie. :D

bratt
Org Profile

Post by bratt » Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:05 pm

thanks!! you've seen movie 3?! no fair! i wanna see it! well right, thsnk you very much! ^.^ :lol:
'Motto nomina-yo!' "you need to drink more!"

turtlegirl932
Org Profile

The fourth movie...

Post by turtlegirl932 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:36 pm

Actually Takahashi has said that this will be her last show. She's pretty much just going to finish what she has out and than their will be no more...And the anime should be ending pretty soon. Its rumored that the fourth movie might be the ending for the series. But no ones really sure about it. Their is also other rumors that the series is going to end around episode 175-180. Though the since the date for the fourth movie keeps moving up, people are starting to think that it is quite possibly going to be the ending of the series.
Because it all tastes like chicken in the end...
And chicken tastes good.

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:30 am

Actually, Inuyasha is ending..this week with episodes 166-167, methinks.

Although they keep saying that the "first installment" is ending, making us think that they'll be a second installment or something, the way the creators of the anime have been talking... seems like it's ending of good.

The manga is ending this December...which is odd. :shock:

talentless hack
Org Profile

Post by talentless hack » Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:47 pm

all i have to say is: imagine the price of the box set of the whole series.
let's see, evangelion box set: 26 episodes = around 168 dollars so... figures about 6 dollars and episode... sounds a little wrong here, so hmm... times what you guys say bout 167 episodes... hmmm... my calculator says... 1079 dollars.... :shock: some how i feel scared lets look at it another way....

talentless hack
Org Profile

Post by talentless hack » Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:51 pm

hmm... the other way i did it ends up to be around 1002 dollars... that's asuming for every 26 episodes you spend around 167 dollars, but i'm no accountant, that and with so many episodes you'd probably get a discount... now lets see about how much of you life watching the series once would take... about what... 20 minutes per episode?... 55 hours of your life.... man... thank goodness we love anime right?

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:17 pm

Don't forget to include that there are only three episodes per DVD. :roll:

talentless hack
Org Profile

Post by talentless hack » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:52 pm

honestly i was assuming 2 or so... yeah 2

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”