Inu-Yasha Episodes 137-139

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Inu-Yasha Episodes 137-139

Post by Yukina_Raven » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:40 pm

Anybody seen 'em? I've read some summeries and seen screenshots. Seems like these episodes are full of some Inu-Yasha/Kagome goodness.

DJ_Izumi
Org Profile

Post by DJ_Izumi » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:23 pm

How many freaking episodes does this series have? O_o

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure they'll reach 200 episodes by March. :D Currently there's only 138 episodes, though.

Trident
Org Profile

Post by Trident » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:11 pm

Last ep I saw was 136... since the end of the last arc (about ten eps or so ago) they've just been doing filler. Cute filler (Kagome goes home for two eps--just in time for the cultural festival, of course--or Shippo learns a bite attack) but filler none the less... I can't wait for the actual plot to resume...
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon

whohasamonkey
Org Profile

Post by whohasamonkey » Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:33 am

This site has the most up to episode list for InuYasha. Not all the episodes have summeries, but you can kinda figure out whats going on.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/Ep ... wid-13309/
"It's amazing how everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an IDIOT!!" - Vegeta

flora3535
Location: my own world but maybe i'll let you join the civilazation.
Org Profile

Post by flora3535 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:22 pm

i've read about them but what i really want is the whole series in manga form. i like those. :D
..............Meg.............
he who laughs last thinks slowest.

miryoku-teki
Org Profile

Post by miryoku-teki » Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:51 am

Yukina_Raven wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure they'll reach 200 episodes by March. :D Currently there's only 138 episodes, though.
Inuyasha is currently up to 140, 141 will be out this thursday of friday.. cant wait to get it.. :twisted:

oh and for everyones info.. I heard a rumor that Inuyasha series will last till 150. :cry: I hate to see it end even if I wanted the damn thing to..

flora3535
Location: my own world but maybe i'll let you join the civilazation.
Org Profile

Post by flora3535 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:30 pm

i don't think that AS will get to episode 200 by march because they started the whole thing over agian for the 3rd time. god y don't they play new episodes already

i would beleive that in japan they will get to episode 200, by march, it's on like episode 142 now, i think

http://www.furinkan.com/iycompanion/anime/

that place has an episode guide up to 142, i've been reading a head.hehe :wink:

:D glad to be of service :shock:
that shocked face it so neat.
..............Meg.............
he who laughs last thinks slowest.

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:44 pm

Yea.... seen 'em. They're cute and all, except for the part about (....) getting killed.

It would really be nice to tie of some of the plot devices that have been going for over a hundred 'eps though.

My advice if you've seen it this far, watch the second movie (the castle beyond the looking glass) up to the part where:
Inuyasha, Kagome and the others have cornered the arch-nemesis Naraku. Kagome’s flying purification arrow and Inuyasha’s Tessaiga finally take Naraku! Kagome and Inuyasha get married, on the new moon and Sango catches the bouquet.

and stop your disk. Or... you could wait another 300 eps to get to the same point.

Trident
Org Profile

Post by Trident » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:27 am

Nice spoiler. :P

I've finally seen through 139 now, and all I can say is, I can't imagine them stopping the series at 150 eps--taking a break until the manga ends, maybe--but not ending it. Seriously. There's at least one more ep in the current mini-arc (which is still character development, not plot). Does anyone have a link to where it says the show will end at 150? If it ends there, it'd better be a darn amazing ending. Either that, or Naraku needs to kill everyone but Kagome, who will promptly marry the Feudal-era Hojo-kun, thus becoming the modern Hojo-kun's ancestor, thus causing the apocalypse.
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”