Inu-Yasha Episodes 137-139

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Inu-Yasha Episodes 137-139

Postby Yukina_Raven » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:40 pm

Anybody seen 'em? I've read some summeries and seen screenshots. Seems like these episodes are full of some Inu-Yasha/Kagome goodness.
Yukina_Raven

Postby DJ_Izumi » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:23 pm

How many freaking episodes does this series have? O_o
DJ_Izumi

Postby Yukina_Raven » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure they'll reach 200 episodes by March. :D Currently there's only 138 episodes, though.
Yukina_Raven

Postby Trident » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:11 pm

Last ep I saw was 136... since the end of the last arc (about ten eps or so ago) they've just been doing filler. Cute filler (Kagome goes home for two eps--just in time for the cultural festival, of course--or Shippo learns a bite attack) but filler none the less... I can't wait for the actual plot to resume...
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon
Trident

Postby whohasamonkey » Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:33 am

This site has the most up to episode list for InuYasha. Not all the episodes have summeries, but you can kinda figure out whats going on.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/Ep ... wid-13309/
"It's amazing how everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an IDIOT!!" - Vegeta
whohasamonkey

Postby flora3535 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:22 pm

i've read about them but what i really want is the whole series in manga form. i like those. :D
..............Meg.............
he who laughs last thinks slowest.
flora3535

Location: my own world but maybe i'll let you join the civilazation.

Postby miryoku-teki » Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:51 am

Yukina_Raven wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure they'll reach 200 episodes by March. :D Currently there's only 138 episodes, though.

Inuyasha is currently up to 140, 141 will be out this thursday of friday.. cant wait to get it.. :twisted:

oh and for everyones info.. I heard a rumor that Inuyasha series will last till 150. :cry: I hate to see it end even if I wanted the damn thing to..
miryoku-teki

Postby flora3535 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:30 pm

i don't think that AS will get to episode 200 by march because they started the whole thing over agian for the 3rd time. god y don't they play new episodes already

i would beleive that in japan they will get to episode 200, by march, it's on like episode 142 now, i think

http://www.furinkan.com/iycompanion/anime/

that place has an episode guide up to 142, i've been reading a head.hehe :wink:

:D glad to be of service :shock:
that shocked face it so neat.
..............Meg.............
he who laughs last thinks slowest.
flora3535

Location: my own world but maybe i'll let you join the civilazation.

Postby madbunny » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:44 pm

Yea.... seen 'em. They're cute and all, except for the part about (....) getting killed.

It would really be nice to tie of some of the plot devices that have been going for over a hundred 'eps though.

My advice if you've seen it this far, watch the second movie (the castle beyond the looking glass) up to the part where:
Inuyasha, Kagome and the others have cornered the arch-nemesis Naraku. Kagome’s flying purification arrow and Inuyasha’s Tessaiga finally take Naraku! Kagome and Inuyasha get married, on the new moon and Sango catches the bouquet.

and stop your disk. Or... you could wait another 300 eps to get to the same point.
madbunny

Postby Trident » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:27 am

Nice spoiler. :P

I've finally seen through 139 now, and all I can say is, I can't imagine them stopping the series at 150 eps--taking a break until the manga ends, maybe--but not ending it. Seriously. There's at least one more ep in the current mini-arc (which is still character development, not plot). Does anyone have a link to where it says the show will end at 150? If it ends there, it'd better be a darn amazing ending. Either that, or Naraku needs to kill everyone but Kagome, who will promptly marry the Feudal-era Hojo-kun, thus becoming the modern Hojo-kun's ancestor, thus causing the apocalypse.
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon
Trident

Postby pyro-kit-demon » Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:19 pm

naraku is a dumass!!!!!!i hate dumasses :evil: [size=24][/size][color=red][/color] althou Inu Yashsa can be a dumass at times i still luv him!!!!! :wink:
Ja Nee Pyro-kit-demon
pyro-kit-demon

Postby Yukina_Raven » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:45 pm

Trident wrote:Nice spoiler. :P

I've finally seen through 139 now, and all I can say is, I can't imagine them stopping the series at 150 eps--taking a break until the manga ends, maybe--but not ending it. Seriously. There's at least one more ep in the current mini-arc (which is still character development, not plot). Does anyone have a link to where it says the show will end at 150? If it ends there, it'd better be a darn amazing ending. Either that, or Naraku needs to kill everyone but Kagome, who will promptly marry the Feudal-era Hojo-kun, thus becoming the modern Hojo-kun's ancestor, thus causing the apocalypse.

Methinks madbunny didn't see the movie. :wink:

*ROTFL* I agree with you 100% right there, Trident! I heard the rumor of the series ending with 150 episodes (actually, I think I started it... ^^;; ) but I'm also finding it hard to believe. In order to pull it off, the episodes would have to squash all the manga chapters together. Also, it would have to take a loooong break, since the manga series ends this December. And given all the mysteries and twists thus far, I hightly doubt Inu-Yasha will end with 150 episodes.
Yukina_Raven

ending..

Postby miryoku-teki » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:27 pm

ending the Inuyasha series at 150 would be stupid, I mean.. If they came so far as to that number.. Sureley they would produce some more untill 300 or something. But, I can tell you truthfully, No matter how much I love the Inuyasha series, It gets TO repetetive sometimes.

SPOILER:
For example, The first movie they kill this dude thats like a moth thing or something, WHICH looks similar to the demon in ep 140, AND in The second movie, They finally think they killed naraku, BUT he comes back to life again, I think I remember something like that happening in one of the eps in the regular series also.

Although, I do believe The Sword Of Conquest movie will be rather interesting seeing as it revolves around Inuyasha and his family..

*Looks forward to it*

Inu and Sesshys dad looks so handsome from what I've seen! To find out more stuff and download trailers and previews, go here:

http://inuyasha-info.virtue.nu/

:roll:
miryoku-teki

Postby madbunny » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:32 pm

Yukina_Raven wrote:Methinks madbunny didn't see the movie. :wink:

Actually I did, it's a cool movie, but ultimately because it takes place during the course of the series it can't answer any real questions or take the characters in a direction that directly counters their development in the series right?

Personally I liked when Kikyo launched her tactical nuclear arrow into the battle at the lake. Is there anything she can't do?

BTW, nice sig. Does that mean you're really good at flaming people? :wink:
madbunny

kikyou

Postby miryoku-teki » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:36 pm

madbunny wrote:Personally I liked when Kikyo launched her tactical nuclear arrow into the battle at the lake. Is there anything she can't do?

she can never get away from Inuyasha's mind? :cry:

dammit kikyou, Get the fuck away from Inuyasha and leave him to Kagome already.. :lol:
miryoku-teki

Next

Return to Anime Series Discussion