Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Post by mirkosp » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:17 pm

ANN wrote:The five members of the literature club awakened with extraordinary powers half a year ago. Although the members expected to be thrown into a world of super-powered battles (inou-battle) at their school, their normal daily routine continued. No secret organizations bent on world destruction, no super-powered wars, no braves or demon kings.

However, the members still look forward to the possibilities of adventure, and continued to believe that with each day, they were getting ever closer to those days of fantasy. Their days of romantic comedy and battles with extraordinary powers begin!

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:56 pm

well it's a trigger series so it is quite well done, unfortunately it's not a trigger original piece of work and you can tell as it really does not match up to the insane fun that was kill la kill. Oh well, I do know trigger is working on little witch academia 2 which was a huge kickstarter success a couple years back so they will have more original works coming out.

anyway, this series is still good enough to warrant watching, just not overwhelmingly awesome.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:54 am

anyone finish this series? I stopped watching several eps in as I started focusing on more interesting series. does it pick up and get better or remain soso?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”