Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

Post by mirkosp » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:16 pm

ANN wrote:Mistarcia is a magical world where humans, gods, and demons mingle together. In the past, the black-and-silver winged Bahamut has threatened to destroy the land, but humans, gods, and demons overcame their differences to fight together and seal its power. The key to that seal was split in two, one half given to the gods and the other to demons, so that they would never be united and Bahamut never released. Now, two thousand years later, the world is in an era of peace - until the day a human woman steals the gods' half of the key.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Kind of hard to make a judgement on this series. It's beautifully animated, reminding me of the quality reserved for a lot of anime movies. the characters are pretty well done so far and the story seems interesting, it just feels like it's still just getting started and the characters are still being introduced though. I'm hoping this is more than 12 eps as it's going to feel very short if it's only 1 season

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Yeah, this is definitely AotY material, if not just for the animation quality alone. Seriously, there were some instances where it actually felt like a theatrical movie release. I kinda wanna give the game a try now, actually.
Under Construction

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:51 am

All that Bahamut shit is going to piss me off bigtime but the Adventure and Comic is awesome xD
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:00 am

8bit_samurai wrote:Yeah, this is definitely AotY material, if not just for the animation quality alone. Seriously, there were some instances where it actually felt like a theatrical movie release. I kinda wanna give the game a try now, actually.
AOTY is kinda reaching for this show. I mean it's good but it's not knocking my socks off every week. The animation is definitely top notch though, I can agree with you on that.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:39 pm

considering this is based off a card game it was really good (don't know how detailed the story of the card game is). My only complaint is that it felt too short. When you have a 12 ep series that has tons of action scenes that means there is very little time left for character development. If this had been 24+ eps I feel like they could have fleshed everyone out some more and truly made it awesome.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:53 am

I think 12 eps was plenty. Liked the Drama at the End :)
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Infamouz
Org Profile

Post by Infamouz » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:38 pm

The title was pretty bashed off , tough i can understand why !

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Tue May 12, 2015 3:56 am

Second season confirmed :)

AMV4FUN
Org Profile

Post by AMV4FUN » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:47 pm

i wish the show was more appreciated...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”