Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Post by mirkosp » Mon May 19, 2014 7:09 am

MU wrote:Nike, the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain, travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius for her country, despite her own reluctance. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world in only three years after he ascended to the throne, is still a child! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he has demanded that Nike call forth the rain...?!

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Post by Jasta85 » Mon May 19, 2014 5:59 pm

In competition for my favorite series of the season, I love the singing although I really wished she sang a different song for different occasions, I think I listened to the song to many times be replaying it when I first heard it and now the effect is kind of diminished when she sings it again in the series

Also interesting that the king and her have recognized their love so quickly, usually that doesn't happen until the end of the series

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon May 26, 2014 6:12 am

My Favourite Anime this Season. It has something sweet to it. Also best Female Charakter in a long time.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:41 pm

And it's over :(
I did enjoy hearing the Grandmother sing, I was worried they wouldn't make it that far in the manga. Definitely one of the best Romance Series I've seen in the past few years. Really wish the manga released more than 1 chapter per month, now I'm stuck waiting for it just like attack of the titans and claymore

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:10 am

Yeah this was great. There is a manga? Well since I don't read I think this anime wrapped up nicely. There's nothing more I'd expect out of it :D
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”