Haikyuu!!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Haikyuu!!

Post by mirkosp » Mon May 19, 2014 7:05 am

ANN wrote:A chance event triggered Hinata Shouyou's love for volleyball. His club had no members, but somehow persevered and finally made it into its very first and final regular match of middle school, where it was steamrollered by Kageyama Tobio, a superstar player known as the King of the Court. Vowing revenge, Shouyou applied to the Karasuno High School volleyball club... only to come face-to-face with his hated rival, Tobio.
Image Available on Crunchyroll

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Haikyuu!!

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon May 19, 2014 10:23 am

Almost AOTS. This adaptation is living up to every expectation and more.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:10 am

Started this on a whim because the art was appealing, and I've watched half the available eps in just a couple days. I'm loving this so far, partially because the way the first episode is set up you expect the main characters relationship to go down a typical shonen manga route, but it goes in completely unexpected directions. Within a few eps we've had a lot of character development. Freakin' fantastic, you should be watching.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:23 am

It's a pretty good series (I'm continuing to watch it and have zero interest in sports in rl). Definitely not as good a Kuroko's basketball (I consider that superior in pretty much all aspects as an anime), but still decent. It's interesting that it does play rather realistically as opposed to most sports anime which tend to go dbz style after a while.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:09 pm

This is really good I like it so far

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:49 am

This is good, I watch this.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

jt_x
Org Profile

Post by jt_x » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:28 am

I recently watched the first season and it'S fucking amazing! :awesome:

second season is a bit more slow so far but that's only cause they didn't play any hard teams yet but that's about to change.

jt_x
Org Profile

Post by jt_x » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Am I the only one still watching this :uhoh: ?

Season 3 just started and while the first few episodes were somewhat slow the show has regained some great momentum with episode 4.
Spoiler :
Episode 4: DAT BLOCK !!! Amazing. I knew they were gonna take the second set. If they had lost that it would have turned into either a quick 3:0 defeat or a 2:3 comeback but that would've been impossible to pull off against such a strong opponent

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:14 am

jt_x wrote:Am I the only one still watching this :uhoh: ?

Season 3 just started and while the first few episodes were somewhat slow the show has regained some great momentum with episode 4.
Spoiler :
Episode 4: DAT BLOCK !!! Amazing. I knew they were gonna take the second set. If they had lost that it would have turned into either a quick 3:0 defeat or a 2:3 comeback but that would've been impossible to pull off against such a strong opponent
no you are not lol

I'm waiting every week and watching the new episodes

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”