Kyoukai no Kanata

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Kyoukai no Kanata

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:12 am

Gods, the budget for episode 8 must have been monstrous. There were at least 3 action scenes I can remember in that episode. Crazy.

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:48 pm

I really love this series. Not too spectacular though like other series, do like the action scenes though and the characters. Just think they could of explained more of the story.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:01 pm

so, missed a week and then just caught up with ep 11. argh, so much happening, next episode will be the last one. Even though this was a short series it feels complete, there was a lot of character development in it, always a little sad to have such a good show end so quickly though

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:29 am

wut? wtf happened in the last episode, sad things happened and then everything's all right at the end, stop playing with my heart damnit

Kracus
Org Profile

Post by Kracus » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:16 am

Kisagi wrote:
Spoiler :
Whaat??? No way now she's gone? Damn I actually liked her as a character. Though she will most likely come back
I'm always torn about stuff like this:
Spoiler :
What's the point of a sacrifice if in the end everything goes back to how it was and you have your fairy tale ending. Of course I understand them not explaining how, but maybe that's how powerful he is?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”