Samurai Flamenco

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Samurai Flamenco

Post by mirkosp » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 am

ANN wrote:Male model Masayoshi Hazama decides to become a superhero, despite having no superpowers or the technology to create a high-powered suit. He becomes the hero, Samurai Flamenco and begins to fight crime in the name of justice. Police officer Hidenori Goto finds out about Samurai Flamenco and his real identity by a twist of fate, which leads to him getting involved into lots of trouble. Nonetheless, these two young men will come face to face with hardships of being crime-fighters while discovering what it truly means to be a hero of justice.
Masayoshi Hazama has decided to become the superhero Samurai Flamenco in spite of having no special abilities or modifications. Hidenori Goto is a police officer who learns his secret identity by chance, which causes him all sorts of trouble.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Samurai Flamenco

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Pretty good start so far. I've been getting a sort of Kick-Ass vibe going on, but not a lot of badassery just yet. I loved how he was so intense about the umbrellas though, that was hilarious. xD

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am

This anime has actually been pretty surprising, I started it late and sort of marathoned it to it's most recent episode (episodes 11 at this point). I got to say, was loving up to the end of episode 10, the direction they took it in was dramatic, serious, and raw... which was a welcome surprise from where the series started. But then episode 11 started, and sort of took that all away. I'm going to stick with it, apparently it's planned to 22 episodes, but after episode 10, I'm curious how and where they take the rest of the story.
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:01 am

So I started watching this again and wow... this is funny, stupid, and interesting to watch... like it

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”