Kill La Kill

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Kill La Kill

Postby FarmXD » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:51 am

Jasta85 wrote:The one thing that confuses me is:
Spoiler :
In the flashback where Ryuko sees the girl who killed her father jumping away the girl's hair is straight like satsuki's, it looks nothing like the fluffy hair of harime nui. Wonder if that's going to factor in somewhere.

Spoiler :
But they actually showed how she killed her father, so no doubts about it...Probabl was a technique to confuse us xD
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!

Postby Jasta85 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:08 pm

nooooooo, senketsu! talk about starting off the second half of the season with a bang
Jasta85

Postby FarmXD » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:48 am

This series is evolving amazingly well!
FarmXD

Postby OropherZero » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:33 am

ep15 was really good, they went all out with the animation. Love the Matoi vs Kiriyin fights.
OropherZero

Postby Jasta85 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:57 pm

wow, ep 15 was amazing, so much cool stuff happening. I cracked up whenever the nudist beach guys showed up. This is one of the few series where both the protagonists and antagonists are both awesome even though they're completely different character types

And is it me or does gamagori seem to get bigger in each episode heh
Jasta85

Postby FarmXD » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:38 am

Best fight ever D:
FarmXD

Postby Jasta85 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:29 am

damn this series knows how to escalate things, this goes from a school fight to a fight for mankind

I love the bond between Senketsu and Ryuuko, probably one of the best examples of partners I've seen in anime so far
Jasta85

Postby OropherZero » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:33 am

haha I knew there would be a plot twist which would remind me of TTGL... whole thingo to do with space.
OropherZero

Postby FarmXD » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:33 pm

New opening wasn't that good :v I prefer the first one
FarmXD

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:21 am

ep 17,

kyaaaaa! (fangirl scream), I love Satsuki so much, she's definitely the coolest character in this series, definitely steals the spotlight whenever she appears.

Spoiler :
I knew she was going to end up betraying her mother, they were dropping hints of it throught the series. I wonder if her mother killed her father, and that's why she's getting revenge.
Jasta85

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 am

damn, last scene was so epic it made me momentarily forget the Mikisugi's glowing "gun" and DTR heh
Jasta85

Postby kireblue » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:29 am

All the characters in this show are so awesome that its really hard for me to pick a favorite. I absolutely love Satsuki right now though :D
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby Jasta85 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Ep 18,

oh Sh!t, this series is fricken gold, they consistently raise the bar with just about every episode and now we get a bunch of back to back revelations. Argh I love this series so much, definitely one of my top favorite series ever right now

Spoiler :
I suspected the Ryuko and Satsuki might somehow be related but they did a good job of hiding it by not revealing that she had another sister until this episode. If they had shown that earlier it would have definitely been a lot more obvious.

But this clinches it, both Satsuki and Ryuko are duel protagonists of this series, which is awesome in that this series actually pulled it off well. Satsuki steals the spotlight with her cool lines all the time but it's awesome how they switched her from being the main villain to being one of the heroes now
Jasta85

Postby 8bit_samurai » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Had to watch the last episode twice because fuck yeah this show, like damn. Best series since ever.
Under Construction
8bit_samurai
Hmm...

Postby FarmXD » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Satsuki, I know your return will be awesome...
FarmXD

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion