Kill La Kill

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Re: Kill La Kill

Post by FarmXD » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:38 am

Best fight ever D:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:29 am

damn this series knows how to escalate things, this goes from a school fight to a fight for mankind

I love the bond between Senketsu and Ryuuko, probably one of the best examples of partners I've seen in anime so far

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:33 am

haha I knew there would be a plot twist which would remind me of TTGL... whole thingo to do with space.

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:33 pm

New opening wasn't that good :v I prefer the first one

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:21 am

ep 17,

kyaaaaa! (fangirl scream), I love Satsuki so much, she's definitely the coolest character in this series, definitely steals the spotlight whenever she appears.
Spoiler :
I knew she was going to end up betraying her mother, they were dropping hints of it throught the series. I wonder if her mother killed her father, and that's why she's getting revenge.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 am

damn, last scene was so epic it made me momentarily forget the Mikisugi's glowing "gun" and DTR heh

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:29 am

All the characters in this show are so awesome that its really hard for me to pick a favorite. I absolutely love Satsuki right now though :D

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Ep 18,

oh Sh!t, this series is fricken gold, they consistently raise the bar with just about every episode and now we get a bunch of back to back revelations. Argh I love this series so much, definitely one of my top favorite series ever right now
Spoiler :
I suspected the Ryuko and Satsuki might somehow be related but they did a good job of hiding it by not revealing that she had another sister until this episode. If they had shown that earlier it would have definitely been a lot more obvious.
But this clinches it, both Satsuki and Ryuko are duel protagonists of this series, which is awesome in that this series actually pulled it off well. Satsuki steals the spotlight with her cool lines all the time but it's awesome how they switched her from being the main villain to being one of the heroes now

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Had to watch the last episode twice because fuck yeah this show, like damn. Best series since ever.
Under Construction

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Satsuki, I know your return will be awesome...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”