Golden Time

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Golden Time

Postby mirkosp » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:23 am

Wikipedia wrote:Tada Banri is a newly admitted student at a private law school in Tokyo. Due to the after-effects of an accidental fall from a bridge shortly after high school graduation, he lost all his memories from before then. At the time of the accident, Banri's soul had escaped from his body, and the Spirit of Tada Banri came into being, carrying his memories from before graduation.

Banri finds himself completely lost after the opening ceremony, trying to find his way to the freshman orientation. At that moment, he runs into another lost freshman from the same school, Yanagisawa Mitsuo, and they hit it off at once. Somehow arriving at their intended goal just on time, there appears in front of them a beautiful girl holding a bouquet of roses, who hits Mitsuo across the face with them and hands the flowers over to him. This stylish, well dressed, and perfect woman is his childhood friend Kaga Kouko. As children, they had promised to marry each other one day, fulfilling their dreams. In order to escape from her, Mitsuo had gone out secretly and taken the examination for this well-known private college, but she also took the law school entrance examination, catching up with him there.
mirkosp
MODkip

Re: Golden Time

Postby pacotacoshell » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:07 pm

This one has been meeting my expectations so far. Not too sure who best girl is yet, a lot of people have been saying Linda but as of this moment it's Koko for me. We'll see though >___>
pacotacoshell

Postby pacotacoshell » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:39 pm

OH MY GODDDDD, NANAAAA. Single greatest reference I have ever seen in my entire life. XD

Anyways, I'm really liking the interactions between characters this ep.
Spoiler :
I was surprised that Banri confessed so early though. And sadly I got spoiled about Linda the other day through a really bad google search.Though the spoiler was pretty much at the end of the episode so it wasn't that bad, but still. x_x
pacotacoshell

Postby [madaraxD] » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:17 am

I gave it a shot and i liked it, funny and lovely serie :3
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis

Postby ZephyrStar » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:21 pm

So far one of my favorites this season. Mainly because the MC is awesome. And it's not high school.
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby guy07 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:54 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:It's not high school.

inorit. I always feel creepy watching shows the much younger age ranges. The joys of getting older. :beer:
guy07

Postby EkaCoralian » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Episode 4.
/chucks laptop out window

Spoiler :
I'm so happy about the confession but LiNDA WHY -!!
EkaCoralian

Postby ZephyrStar » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:59 am

Spoiler :
What? The MC is not spineless and actually confesses in the 4th ep? :awesome:
LINDAAAAAA :awesome:
Amnesia as a plot device is still BS though. :dino:
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby guy07 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:48 pm

The hell is wrong with Kaga-chan ... seriously? I wouldn't go anywhere near a chick with that many problems. If I stop watching this show, it's all her fault.
guy07

Postby OropherZero » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:33 am

this is my fave show this season. Main girl always makes me laugh, especially with her awkward use of engrish =p
OropherZero

Postby ZephyrStar » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Kaga's not bad, she's just having a tough time growing up and facing reality.
All these freakin love triangles though, man.
(totally rooting for Linda >__>)
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby catgod » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:12 pm

just binge watched this and liking it so far :up:
I just wish they didn't make the pairings so obvious cus I'm shipping Linda x Banri but we all know how that's going to end T_T

Spoiler :
although he did just get his memory back last episode so that should play out interestingly
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
catgod
cat stalker

Postby OropherZero » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:25 am

ep12 = nuuuuuuuu......... sometimes I swing for Koko sometimes for Linda. I think that's how the show grips me, I don't know how it will resolve with both of them being happy. Banri is an arse and doesn't deserve either one of them =/
OropherZero

Postby Kisagi » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:28 am

Spoiler :
My god I just want his memories back so he can break up with that bitch, she's annoying. Now he talks to Linda and the other girl got mad at him? wtf? Should have became his girlfriend instead of saying "Are you stupid" back in like ep 4 or 5. Damn, Banri needs to get with Linda :roll:
Kisagi

Postby catgod » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:08 am

Kisagi wrote:
Spoiler :
My god I just want his memories back so he can break up with that bitch, she's annoying. Now he talks to Linda and the other girl got mad at him? wtf? Should have became his girlfriend instead of saying "Are you stupid" back in like ep 4 or 5. Damn, Banri needs to get with Linda :roll:

nah dude nahhhhhh he effin let go of his old self of a mothereffiin bridge and we all knew the Linda ship was never gonna sail.
I fully accept the Koko ship now, alas, it was a good fight (':
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
catgod
cat stalker

Next

Return to Anime Series Discussion